• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sirzech vs Grimmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Tier 6 for both (High 6-C and High 6-B)

SBA

Speed and stuff. Both in character, as it seems I need to explain SBA.

Grimmo and Sirzechs Lucifer

Sirzechs lucifer
*innocent laugh* What gods? They all surrendered to me.

Grimmon vg

This is a stomp actually. Not that the difference is that huge, but because Sirzechs has passive. This dude didn't get inconclusive vs Nihius for nothing you know?

The real cal howard said:
Good point. I got a Sirzechs matchup in mind to make up for that.
And your match got closed. Noice.

This isnt a stomp btw.

Since this being true form Sirzechs would make it a passive stomp, this must be base Sirzechs who's mind resistance < 2-A mind hax.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Since this being true form Sirzechs would make it a passive stomp, this must be base Sirzechs who's mind resistance < 2-A mind hax.
This is SBA. So this is automatically true form Sirzechs, though this is in character and outside of Sirzechs' range.

I guess if Grimmon got closer to him after the mind hax, then he would be EE'd cause the body's still there and it would be incon but idk if Grim would do that.

Firephoenixearl said:
This dude didn't get inconclusive vs Nihius for nothing you know?
Nihilus stomped actually, it's just the OP had to be edited to close range so Lucifer could have an incon with a passive that has terrible range

The match hasn't started yet m8.

Is grimmons number 1 strategy his mind hax?

Stuff like that is needed.

We told you, it is.

Ok then. Time for me to turn the tables eh?

Sirzechs is faster than Grimmon which will enable him to act first and essentially bomb the place. Bombing doesn't take anything more than a thought basically as he can make a ball of PoD appear to where Grimmon is or he can just create a ball of PoD enveloping the entire SBA range.

This would be a win for Sirzechs.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok then. Time for me to turn the tables eh?

Sirzechs is faster than Grimmon which will enable him to act first and essentially bomb the place. Bombing doesn't take anything more than a thought basically as he can make a ball of PoD appear to where Grimmon is or he can just create a ball of PoD enveloping the entire SBA range.

This would be a win for Sirzechs.
Speed and stuff stands for speed equal. My dude.

And Grimmon has Relativistic reactions, I dont understand how Lucifer's sub-rel speed could blitz him.

PaChi2 said:
Speed and stuff stands for speed equal. My dude.
"speed and stuff" is not how you spell "speed equal" you said SBA. But anyway it is still Sirzechs' win. EE would be faster than Mind Hax (i mean the speed is the same basically , though mind hax is not lethal while EE is).

PaChi2 said:
And Grimmon has Relativistic reactions, I dont understand how Lucifer's sub-rel speed could blitz him.
^

If anything, Grimmon blitzes.

Grimmon: 1

Lucifer: 0

Incon: 1

PaChi2 said:
^

If anything, Grimmon blitzes.
That's not how you play with the rules m8, you said speed equal, keep speed equal. Also reaction doesn't apply to thought based, reactions > thoughts (that's like basic biology).

Besides based on his speed his reaction time would be likely higher. Higher speed generally comes with higher reaction time especially if the dude is trained in hand to hand combat (martial artist have a faster than usual reaction time).

That's not how you play with the rules m8, you said speed equal, keep speed equal. Also reaction doesn't apply to thought based, reactions > thoughts (that's like basic biology).

My dude, yes, I said speed equal. It is speed equal. I was just answering to your notion that sirzech could attack before Grimmon reacted, which is false.

But speed is equalized, yes.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I vote incon since either one of them will start off with a thought based instant kill/incap on target.
Mind hax stops after death doe. So once Grimmon is EE'd sirzechs is safe since mindhax isn't lethal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back