• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Since Anu is Tier 0...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATM, nine characters are officially Tier 0

It was more like- can a non tier 0 character become tier 0 via power up

It is currently uncertain whether Featherine will end up at tier 0 or High 1-A.

Antvasima said:
It is currently uncertain whether Featherine will end up at tier 0 or High 1-A.
There should at least be one-human like character in tier 0.

Also a lot of people doubt creator is even an actual character or merely a hypothetical character

Also, I really like Featherine and I love bringing her up in discussions when people are mentioning the strongest anime character.

DarkLK thinks that her true self should remain tier 0, but we have to wait until Promestein revises the franchise.

Lucas Carvalho Santiago said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Featherine will most likely become High 1-A though. Gan will likely get downgraded as well
Why would Featherine Drop? and Gan? is there any thread i can read about this?
Because The Creator is stronger than her and also tier 0, and a single verse can't have two tier 0 characters at the same time.

Actually it can have several. It is just uncommon.

Botchede said:
Featherine will most likely become High 1-A though. Gan will likely get downgraded as well
Because The Creator is stronger than her and also tier 0, and a single verse can't have two tier 0 characters at the same time.
Anu and Amaranth (they are the same but whatever), Yog and Azathoth...?

Botchede said:
Anu and Amaranth (they are the same but whatever), Yog and Azathoth...?
I mean, as you mentioned, Anu and Amaranth are pretty much the same thing in his 0 key. As for Yog, i personally think he should be changed to High 1-A, since he is still much weaker than Azathoth.

But being weaker has nothing to do with the rating...? As the name makes clear, the state of being boundless of all levels of hierarchy and all that stuff is.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
But being weaker has nothing to do with the rating...? As the name makes clear, the state of being boundless of all levels of hierarchy and all that stuff is.
Isn't Yog still bound by the same hierarchy of the gates and stuff? Sure, he stands on the top of it, but still works "inside" it.

Yog-Sothoth encompass everything, he inside and simultaneously outside it, since everything is him, he is the hierarchies itself

Anu isn't the Amaranth. ANU is. Anu is just the first subgradient, along with Padomay, in the Dream.

Ok I got mixed up. Also Yog should definitely be Tier 0. The hierarchies themselves are Tier 0. Hypnos already transcends a 1-A+ hierarchy below the First Gate.

Well, you should talk with Azathoth (the semi-retired bureaucrat) and FanofRPGs about the Cthulhu Mythos ratings.

Ogbunabali said:
Anu isn't the Amaranth. ANU is. Anu is just the first subgradient, along with Padomay, in the Dream.
That'S before he assumes the mantle of the amaranth.

However the current "canon" amaranth as deemed by mk and litterally several sources and multiple in material sources anu is the current amaranth that makes a dream of sadness, anger and hope.

Mk confirms the anu and padomay that fight are merely apart of anus dream anyway.

Asriel77 said:

However the current "canon" amaranth as deemed by mk and litterally several sources and multiple in material sources anu is the current amaranth that makes a dream of sadness, anger and hope.

Mk confirms the anu and padomay that fight are merely apart of anus dream anyway.
No he doesn't.

That's the "previous" Dream.

Ogbunabali said:
Asriel77 said:

No he doesn't.
That's the "previous" Dream.
The previous dream is refering to the one that is set for the elder scrolls games.

The "current" one would be the one that is directly made by vivec and jubul lun sul in c0da.

The anu and padomay fighting are litterally just parts of anu and his dream entirely.

Its an instory version of himself that he dreams.

Mk confirms this actually.

Why do you think matt and ultima have the anu amaranth key on his page and a seperate amaranth page entirely.

1. Anu is an amaranth this has been established.

2. The role of the amaranth establishes more than one amaranth can be a thing thus in the description of this page it deems later on the next dream is made by vivec and jubul lun sul.

Its not that hard to understand

Why do you think matt and ultima have the anu amaranth key on his page and a seperate amaranth page entirely.

1. Anu is an amaranth this has been established.

2. The role of the amaranth establishes more than one amaranth can be a thing thus in the description of this page it deems later on the next dream is made by vivec and jubul lun sul.

Its not that hard to understand

No. That's literally not what happens.

The thing you're talking about is A Children's Anuad. Which is the story of the "previous" Dream in where ANU (before he became an Amaranth) and Padomay (a different Padomay than then one that's in the current Elder Scrolls games) fight over Nir. And it culminates with ANU becoming the schizophrenic Godhead that Dreams the current Dream in which the setting of the Elder Scrolls games take place.

And that Dream is split into gradients. Starting with Anu and Padomay. The first subgradients, and following with Anui-El and Sithis, and so on.

And the current Dream (the one where the TES games take place) "concludes" with Vivec and Jubal-lun-Sul's divine wedding, where they create the next Amaranth, and with it the next Dream.

Ogbunabali said:
No. That's literally not what happens.
The thing you're talking about is A Children's Anuad. Which is the story of the "previous" Dream in where ANU (before he became an Amaranth) and Padomay (a different Padomay than then one that's in the current Elder Scrolls games) fight over Nir. And it culminates with ANU becoming the schizophrenic Godhead that Dreams the current Dream in which the setting of the Elder Scrolls games take place.

And that Dream is split into gradients. Starting with Anu and Padomay. The first subgradients, and following with Anui-El and Sithis, and so on.

And the current Dream (the one where the TES games take place) "concludes" with Vivec and Jubal-lun-Sul's divine wedding, where they create the next Amaranth, and with it the next Dream.
Its not a different dream.

Its the original iteration of the dream which is called the 12 worlds.

We dont know the nature of what or are the 12 worlds we just know they actually arent another dream entirely they are actually what are used to shape the dream.along with the lower subgradience of what anu and padomay are

"He cast aside the body of his brother, who he believed was dead, and attempted to save Creation by forming the remnants of the 12 worlds into one -- Nir, the world of Tamriel. As he was doing so, Padomay struck him through the chest with one last blow. Anu grappled with his brother and pulled them both outside of Time forever."

Essntially when padomay shattered the 12 worlds it formed our cosmology today.

And with the blood spilled is apparently how we got our original spirits.

Its not an entirely different dream its just how the dream originally looked and the same source you used supports that.

Second off that version of how creation begin is merely confirmed that anu and padomay fighting are in dream variations of which anu the godhead/amaranth himself is dreaming

"To the close dreamers, don't forget the Amaranth. There *is* one step beyond CHIM, but you're right in that it is not godhood. It's the flowering of a statehood where the images you give birth to in your dream-- stolen (?) from first dreamer-- wakes up. Wails knowing free will. And begins to dream in the same way. Children of liberty without end, and then the music lives forever as a pirate radio tuned against the rules of Heaven and the vulgarities of Hell." - Michael Kirkbride"

"Anu the Godhead can dream about himself. Have you never been in one of your own? More: have you never been a character in one?

Now take that and make it a lucid dream, and you simply can't just get rid of any characters you made, even the I that isn't your I that is.
- Michael Krikbride"

"Anu

That's not a term

That's the Amaranth

"Amaranth anon Anew AE I, which is said to have occupied the passageways of heaven and earth, because everyone above and below asks Amaranth anon Anew AE I if they cannot find the passage. Amaranth anon Anew AE I is the Godhead who caused to be visible. Amaranth anon Anew AE I stands as a post at the turning point. The others say of Amaranth anon Anew AE I the post: "The one and one (an inelegant numner) who crosses the middle of the Z the Centrex without calm, may his name be I and no other, for he takes up the center of it in sleep. The path of the stars of the sky should be kept unchanged but will not, for he dreams in the sun and now has dreamed of orphans, anon Magne-Ge, the colors he still wishes to dream."

"

Sch: That dreamer would have been the original Godhead. Anu was one of the first characters dreamt up, and he took it over. It was an honest answer.

Michael Kirkbride: This.

And nothing prevents the dreamer from remembering other toys he or she used to play with before."

"InverseDragon: Would third person omniscient count as being a character in the dream?

Michael Kirkbride: Yep."

So yes anu is in fact the amaranth and the version we do see in that lore book we used as evidence is merely an in dream 3rd person version of himself that he dreamt up.

Because the story itself is still in the dream entirely.

Just like sithis etc. The dream itself emcomposes all that.

ik this is gonna get metafictional but before anu took over as amaranth he already was amaranth.

And the same step/story keeps repeating in the same pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back