• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple Teir 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve read the description for tier 0 and tier High 1-A and tier 1-A characters and tier low 1-A characters
I don’t get it. Or at least I don’t get how it’s applied consistently.
I get 1-B. Just be able to easily entirely destroy/create a realm with infinite spatial and/or temporal dimensions. Simple.
But I don’t get how this applies to low 1-A and above.
My goal is to make the SIMPLEST cosmology, or the simplest explanation of a cosmology, that is tier 0.
My idea is to say that the strongest beings transcend baseline reality by an N-Huge number of times, as I’ve seen elsewhere (or at least seen it mentioned) that a tier 0 can be achieved by transcending reality by a quantity equal to a Mahlo Cardinal. And N-Huge is SIXTEEN entire qualitative layers of infinity greater than mahlo cardinals, at least according to wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_large_cardinal_properties
Would this work?
Or is this just too simple?
Similarly, would being able to destroy/create a realm with an N-Huge number of spatial/temporal dimensions be considered a tier 0 feat?

I've also seen it said that "no amount of stacking of infinties by a lower being can ever get you to High 1-A"
This is clearly and demonstratably false, namely by ilitterally anyt character who is in Dies Irae and becomes a hadou god.
Such as https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Reinhard_Heydrich_(Shinza_Banshou)
he CLEARLY SOMEHOW becomes uncontestably High 1-A while previously being 9-A.

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a repost, I didn't see my previous thread show up after I refreshed the page and I thought that it was summarily deleted so I reposted. I assume I'll get a message if this is dissallowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back