• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple Taiyo Asano ability revisions (Mission: Yozakura Family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to waste time, just some ability additions for Taiyo Asano

Limited Magnetism with Yae: Using Sheet Lightning he can generate static electricity which attracts magnetic metals like Kyoichiro's Steel Spider threads, which he can use as a temporary shield (Ch 95)

Aura (Explosive): Using Profuse Blooming of 10000 flowers, he can generate an aura which can produce shockwaves. He used this to blast off roots trying to absorb his Someinine (Ch 111). However since Momo never displayed this ability, it'll be exclusive for Taiyo

With Momo's Bullet:

The latest chapter (229) reveals the bullet negates Tsubomi and Asa's immortality and can kill him. Which so far we know as Type 1 (Asa is over 300 years old and so is Tsubomi, they have also retained their youthful bodies) and Type 2 (Asa is capable of dissecting Tsubomi, but she never came close to actually dying, and she still felt all the pain. Tsubomi could also survive her body going on random mutations that made her body go berserk and destroy her body repeatedly). It would also negate the Low Mid regen Yozakuras already have on their physiology pages, since Asa has the same blood. Tsubomi and by extension Asa's are noted to be decently better though.

Minor change
Currently we list Profuse Blooming users as having resistance to Momo's Blooming dreams which causes all of the following affects.

We now know this is incorrect to assign to Profuse Blooming, as in the latest chapter, Taiyo can also resist the same power in Base. Thus the resistance will be moved to Chizakura Blood as a baseline on the Physiology page, rather than Profuse Blooming instead. This also gives the resistance to Makoto Kawashita.

Agree: KobsterHope, LephyrTheRevanchist, Planck69
(3)

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
I agree with the OP.

I’m surprise Tsubomi doesn’t have Immortality Type 3. Can’t she survive lethal wounds by regenerating

I agree with the OP.

I’m surprise Tsubomi doesn’t have Immortality Type 3. Can’t she survive lethal wounds by regenerating
Yeah she kinda does but it’s redundant to list cause I already said the bullet would neg her Regen thus negating the type 3
So it’s better to just say Low mid regen negation cause type 3 can be different potencies

However when Asa gets a profile he would be listed as having type 3

Both of these are straightforward. For the aura, remember to note that it's an active usage and not passive.

With Momo's Bullet:

The latest chapter (229) reveals the bullet negates Tsubomi and Asa's immortality and can kill him. Which so far we know as Type 1 (Asa is over 300 years old and so is Tsubomi, they have also retained their youthful bodies) and Type 2 (Asa is capable of dissecting Tsubomi, but she never came close to actually dying, and she still felt all the pain. Tsubomi could also survive her body going on random mutations that made her body go berserk and destroy her body repeatedly). It would also negate the Low Mid regen Yozakuras already have on their physiology pages, since Asa has the same blood. Tsubomi and by extension Asa's are noted to be decently better though.
Seems fine but reminder they ain't actually negating type 1 immo, they don't suddenly turn old

Rest is fine

@DarkDragonMedeus @Dereck03 @LordGriffin1000 @Planck69

Little help here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back