• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple EBF5 Devourer thread

44:25 if the video didn't load up at the right time. But Devourer is now a being of player's higher dimension so he should have HDE.
Okay, I was asking because in the link you posted the video was at 28:39. Okay, seems fine ig. I could propose Breaking the Fourth Wall as well, as Devourer seems to be aware that he's in a game and talk directly to you.

According to the new standards, something stated to be a higher dimension isn't enough for HDE
you need a statement that talks about a new axis
Player's dimension in this content mens the Real world that's compared to game's dimension is a higher dimension, also there seems to be tier 1 in this verse which may be the case here.

Okay, now thinking this twice, Devourer just said that he reached Player's higher dimension, but that doesn't means that he became a Higher Dimensional Being, in fiction is pretty common 3-D or 4-D beings in higher d worlds and they keept their dimensionality. This seems to be theses cases so i disagree.

It's stated that quantum mechanics reassemble him so that he can meet the player which means that he couldn't do so previously with his old body.

The simple explanation is that he's not 3D physical in a 6D universe, he's data that's hiding in the large part of the player's cosmology which would make as large the 6D universe.

Bump

I'm unsure about the rating. He doesn't really become any bigger. Entering higher dimensions doesn't automatically make you bigger.

Bump

I'm unsure about the rating. He doesn't really become any bigger. Entering higher dimensions doesn't automatically make you bigger.
He's hiding in the cosmic background radiation of the player's universe. He qualitatively became something much bigger than the theoretically human sized player. So he's definitely doing something much more than entering a HD realm with same dimensionality he had prior since he's not even physical when he goes through.

Let me make things clear, I'm not against the Devourer having HDE but I'm definitely not in favor of the OP's synopsis since it's copy-paste HD manip from the profile

Back