• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Voting Othinus FRA.
Anyway even Simon get upgraded to 1-C,i don't think he has a chance agaisnt Another tier 1 character like ZeedMillenniummon and freacking Demonbane.
Zeed is Low 1C tho

With copying anyone's power I meant she can do something just like it, given that, uh, it's a possibility open to her.

this just seems like NLF since she's never been shown to copy other's powers. If she has , put it on the damn profile.

Seriously this "all possibilties are possible" thing is getting on my nerves

Bottom line if a character has high level probability manipulation, if they dont show themselves or imply by their own statements or other statements that they've done or can do a specific something you cant just say "Well they can do literally anything since ANYTHING falls under probability."

Othinus has never copied powers afaik, so no you cant use that in an argument here. It MIGHT...might be possible but even that its a nlf stretch and also would not be incharacter at all from what said character has shown.

Simon wins. Making probabilities that have 0% of happening become true is literally the Dai-Gurren Way and part of the Spiral Power, and Simon killed the Anti-Spiral a reality warper who is just as strong as Othinus if not far more so with ease.

And that's not through statements. An in-verse supercomputer literally calculated Team Dai-Gurren's chances of victory at 0% and they won through Spiral Power. It's a demonstrably true power they have.

I dont mean to side with Matt here, but Im not really level wiith this idea that Othinus has better probability manipulation just cause. Im gonna need better proper explanation on it.

And............

How exactly is that going to help against someone who can make practically anything happen with a much more powerful grip on probability?

Mand21 said:
*snip*
Also, Othinus might as well finish the fight by metaphysically erasing the concept of Simon himself along with the reality he's in. Is Simon's Regenerationn High-Godly or above? Not that she can't possibly force him into simply no longer being so long as he doesn't combo True Godly Regenerationn with Immortality of type 5, 9 or 10.
so let me get this straight, ( I forgot to intially counter this) You're saying that unless someone has TRUE GODLY REGEN and type 10 immortality, a thing that is for the most part restricted to tier 1-As outside of a comparitive few exceptions she can kill them?

You're essentially saying you have to be 1-A to beat this High 1-C character.

Simon can raise the probability of something happening, Othinus can make practically anything happen via probability.

Yes, the former is totally more powerful. How foolish of me.

@Matthew, Othinus works by converting literally infinite possibilities to her will. Turning 0% into 100% is the most basic thing to her.

Before you say "NLF", Magic Gods are based on that "infinite possibilities". I sent the scans a few comments above

AquaWaifu said:
Mand21 said:
*snip*
Also, Othinus might as well finish the fight by metaphysically erasing the concept of Simon himself along with the reality he's in. Is Simon's Regenerationn High-Godly or above? Not that she can't possibly force him into simply no longer being so long as he doesn't combo True Godly Regenerationn with Immortality of type 5, 9 or 10.
so let me get this straight, ( I forgot to intially counter this) You're saying that unless someone has TRUE GODLY REGEN and type 10 immortality, a thing that is for the most part restricted to tier 1-As outside of a comparitive few exceptions she can kill them?

You're essentially saying you have to be 1-A to beat this High 1-C character.

Okay, maybe I exaggerated (given Othinus is herself beaten by another 1-C guy or perhaps lower because it was more like a hax), but how do you escape such kind of erasure? Othinus did demonstrate to be able to instantly destroy the world just because she wanted, by doing something akin to setting its "it exists: true/false" variable from true to false. This is pretty much a conceptual thing (she didn't manipulate the universe into being erased, but more like changed its conceptual state), so what prevents her from doing this to individual people? I mean, she has shown to be able to erase people alongside with the reality they live in.

I'll say this. I'm one of the biggest Gurren Lagann fanboys you'll find on this planet. I'm so bad that I legitimately prefer it over Cowboy Bebop (Although it's a very small gap, as I still really like Cowboy Bebop).

This thread is the equivalent of having The Ruler of the Universe fighting a universe buster. That's the kind of gap here.

Mand has a point.

A Magic God warps reality via creating a new "Phase" over the current reality. Othinus didn't exactly destroy reality, she created the destruction of reality via RW.

I used to have my vote as the third for Simon, but now I'm swapping it in Othinus's favor, okay, guys?~ So, if no new vote has been given towards any of them from since the last count (that put Simon 3 vs Othinus 4), Othinus has five votes against two votes for Simon. I think there are now enough reasons to believe Othinus's RW and PM are stronger.

Where's a Unite My Rice when you need him...

A thread like this....

>Eye Patch girl apparently has infinite probability manipulation

>Simon and crew broke out of the infinite multiverse labryinth with a 0% chance of doing so

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Absolute control over probability to the point that they can make practically anything happen vs someone who can control their own probability to a definitely not absolute degree

BASS BOOSTED HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Ever heard of Asriel Dremmur?

Or perhaps YHVH?

Yeah.

Infinite<Infinite.

As I said.

Othinus can make practically anything happen via probability.

Simon can only raise his probability.

It's like the difference between Ragyo's Mindhax and Randall's.

Ragyo needs to stick the Fibers in.

Randall just talks.

Simon affected AS's probability in his own realm

Affected his own

Affected his team's

In an infinite maze of 0% possibilities

In a 1v1 battle, Simon only needs to affect his own probability

wyd

And Othinus can do practically anything with a 100% chance of success.

Well, for the probability debate it is basically a character that can make a 0% possibility happen (just 0% or also impossible btw.? Cause things with 0% probability are not necessarily impossible) vs a character for which no possibility had a 0% probability to begin with. I find it hard to compare.

I ask myself why probability manipulation is the center here, though.

In my opinion and the level of high level reality warpers that make proper use of their reality warping, like Othinus does (maybe Simon as well, no idea), reality warping is way more central then probability manipulation.

That is because probability is basically eliminated the moment the fight starts. A reality warper, that uses its power well, will just take absolute control over its surroundings and by doing that eliminate probability.

Once all things that happen in the universe are a direct product of the fighters powers there is basically no randomness.

God doesn't play dice and neither do those with godly powers, or not?

Changing the laws of math and nature, seems to be a more important ability, in any case.

All of that said unless Simon is one of the characters where combat speed isn't indicative of reaction time, because of giant robots and stuff, Othinus is speed blitzed and hence looses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back