• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon the Digger (TTGL) VS Will of the Honkai (Honkai Impact)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule:
1. Simon is in his Post apotheosis key with the strongest mecha [and arguably the strongest key.] (High 1-C), while Will of the Honkai is High 1-C.
2. SBA.

Vote:
Simon the Digger: 0
Will of the Honkai: 0
Inconclusive: 3 (BluudyManikin777, 00potato, Rikimarox2)

Last edited:
Simon via Probability Manipulation
Edit: AP stomp as well
STTGL contains not one, but several Super Spiral Universes within itself. If this is going to be fair and an added fight to Simon's profile, it should be Simon Post-Timeskip in TTGL

Last edited:
Non-Physical Interaction should let a character interact with Non-Corporeal, Abstracts, Intangible & Non-existents. But Simon still can't do anything about concept manipulation. Unless probability manipulation could be a solution, but idk how far probability manipulation could go. Can characters alter the probably of someone using an ability?

That's not how it works. If you have shown feats of affecting Non-Corporeal beings, you get NPI, but that doesn't mean you are able to affect Abstracts without proof. You need feats of them affecting concepts or abstract beings.

Ah okay then, what does WOTH do? At worst, this is an incon, since simon literally cannot do anything to them.

Ah okay then, what does WOTH do? At worst, this is an incon, since simon literally cannot do anything to them.
I mean, if you're using Post-Apotheosis Simon, then it's a flat out incon. STTGL is a combination of 11 gunmen who all have a super spiral universe within them. His durability is 11 11 dimensional universes above baseline

Last edited:
Will any of Simon's abilities even work? He has no feats of them affecting an abstract being. As such, his probability manip most likely won't work on WOTH.

Now the question is, what does WOTH have to take down Simon?

Just warning : WOH possessed all abilities of hinkai shit such dath hax , corruption , disease , subjective reality etc , can simon resisth those thing ?

I don't think they can take each other down. Simon can't touch WotH, WotH has mind manipulation, but Simon resists it. WotH also has Concept manip, but can't be used as an argument since it hasn't been used for battle purposes. Simon's durability is several 11 dimensional universes above baseline

Just looking down to buttom of abilities section

"likely all other Herrschers and Honkai beasts' powers"

I don't think we can use abilities listed as likely. That's like saying Simon can use metaphysical powers, which he likely has cuz of a vague saying implying he can bring people back to life. Or saying he can hit WotH because he has Non-Physical Interaction, even though he's never interacted with an abstract

This is has more reasonable WOH is a conceptual being cause/source of honkai energy which giving any power and abilities to herrscher there are not vague , and your example is wrong interact with abstract by NPI without feat is NLF likely/possibly were't apply here

I know, I was just giving examples, nothing to take too seriously, but yeah bad example. You get the idea. Also, being a source doesn't automatically mean you have the abilities of the people who use the source

All of herrscher abilities mainly come from honkai energy and god use to do same , supernatural phenomenon still caused by honkai energy , also if you want to restrict his abilities you must to note it on thread

All of herrscher abilities mainly come from honkai energy and god use to do same , supernatural phenomenon still caused by honkai energy , also if you want to restrict his abilities you must to note it on thread
I'm not the one who made this thread, I'm just saying maybe likely abilities can't be used. If those abilities were used, it would be a stomp anyway

Oof i forget something due to WOH corruption and disease is passive simon can do same ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back