• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Andykhang said:
How does he time travel, and is it combat-applicable?
Not really combat-applicable iirc, whenever he used time travel, he used chaos control with someone else to do it (Shadow/Sonic/Mephalis or Blaze I think).

Then I vote for Alice then, though with High difficulty. While Alice could just stand far,far away and pelt him with danmaku and doll, and doll danmaku, his teleportation could catch her off guard, his vertigo could stop her for abit for him to close, and his later mode could deflect bullet back at her (though not with laser). Well, Alice could still afford to wait it out though.

It should probably be noted that it's not combat applicable...

Well anyways, for round 1 I vote for Alice. Silver is not dodging the danmaku, his teleportation range is too short and unlike Shadow he does not abuse it anyways, and while he could stop some of the bullets with telekinesis, he can be caught off-guard pretty easily anyways. On top of that, Alice can definitely dodge his attacks.

I'm thinking about round 2. This time Silver has a range advantage (to stay away from Alice's danmaku, on top of the fact that it's his thing to stay away from his opponent) but his attacks won't hit her anyways. I guess now it depends on who is more endurant than the other.

Just saying, but versus threads with multiple rounds are discouraged.

Edit : well looks like Silver has a stamina advantage so I vote for him for round 2.

Round 1: Alice FRA

Round 2: Silver, Alice really doesn't have much going for her in her PC-98 incarnation, being next to haxless (Moreso than compared to her Windows self), and his own abilities (such as shield), stamina let him win this match.

Round 1 Alice FRA

Round 2 Yeah it seems Silver can outlast and has better hax as stated above so silver wins round 2

Not really sure if it'll be Alice's victory or Silver's victory, or we just add it in as "inconclusive" with a note saying that it was agreed Alice would prevail in R1, Silver in R2.

Which is why these kinds of threads seem to be frowned upon.

for me Super Silver wins therefore its combat against Solaris showed us powers with a defense and power at least 2-C and an infinite speed if I said something wrong in both the Super Silver version and my English please correct me

His super state has two tiers, and here we are using his 4-A version, not the 2-C one, or else it would obviously be a stomp.

On her profile she has low-godly Regenerationn. I can't see Silver getting past that. While I do believe that his Shield of Light would grant him a victory as he could reflect all of her attacks back at her with even greater force, her regen keeps him from putting her down. I'm going to have to go with inconclusive here.

After reading some more, Alice takes this with a stomp. The Grimore of Alice was stated to have power that was stronger than "anything at the time." During the PC-98 era, this meant stronger than Shinki, Yuuka, and Mima, three EXTREMELY powerful beings. In addition, it is suggested that at the end of the 5th Touhou game, Alice uses this power to forever change the world, creating the windows era. This might be why you don't see people like Shinki, Yumemi, or Mima anymore, because they weren't included in this new "universe." While the evidence on this isn't very strong, it is safe to assume that the power in her grimore is godly, if not game changing. In addition to the removal of spellcard rules, this is a stomp in Alice's favor.

Could you provide some quotes, please? I don't necessarily doubt what you've said, it just sounds more like a theory than solid, unarguable feats as it currently stands. If what you say is true, and she could just write Silver out of the fight, then I would agree that this would be a stomp. If only his ability to induce vertigo worked at long range.

I can't find quotes on this (haha) but if I can I will edit this post. I just don't see Silver doing much against Alice at long range. He really hasn't had much experience against danmaku (maybe his stick-like body could help?), so if she pulls out "Spring Kyoto Dolls" or "Hanged Hourai Dolls" he would be in a world of hurt. Correct me if I am wrong in the asumption that Silver hasn't experienced Touhou-style danmaku.

Forgot about this thread :p

Well first, KO is a victory method, and Silver has the advantage when it comes to stamina, so he can just outlast her. Second, it's true that Silver has never fought someone who attacks like that, but he is a ranged fighter, and has better range. If the danmaku somehow reaches him, he can just repell it with a shield. Of course Alice is gonna dodge the attacks, but she'll eventually get tired and Silver can knock her out.

Mmh really ? Been awhile since last time I read/played Touhou stuff. If that's the case then inconclusive. Silver can't truly put Alice down, and she can't reach him.

Drjeanstory said:
Not wanting to sound like an asshole or anything, but isn't this all speculation? This all sound just like what Litentric said, a theory with no concrete proof.

Considering Silver is bloodlusted, i would see him going all out against Alice and just keep on fighting until she gets tired due to her stamina.

Danmaku is indeed hard, but his shield should do the trick and counter them.

All in all i see Silver taking this IMO

With KO i mean : P

Alice is not going to get tired any time soon. If she only has to dodge a wooden box every few seconds, I'm pretty sure she won't get tired out. Because Alice was a playable character (IN) its fair to say that she can dodge anything Silver throws at her, and lets not forget her youkai Regenerationn.

I just realized that Silver will have to fight an increasingly difficult battle. Because there are no spellcard rules, lets say that Alice is being kind and throws out 10 dolls every second. These dolls fire 10 bullets every second (for speculation purposes). So silver would have to dodge/block 100 bullets in second 1, then 200 in 2, and by a minute onwards, he has to deal with 6000+ bullets every second. So lets say he has amazing stamina and lasts an hour (about how long it takes to beat IN). In his last few minutes, he would've had to deal with about 360,000 bullets every second. Likely, this wouldn't be this gradual and Alice would more likely throw out 50+ dolls a second which each fire machine gun streams of danmaku, potentially walling Silver off (no spellcards= attacks don't have to be fair), and then she just fills in the blanks with more danmaku. She could potentially have their whole fighting space filled with danmaku, so that if Silver moves, he gets hit.

Touhou's should really have spellcard rules on them

Back