• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silk vs Spider-Gwen

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Well, this is kinda thematic and I don't think it has happened in the comics, I'm actually curious to see who will win.

• Speed equalized
  • Battle takes place in an empty New York,
  • "Base" Gwen is used to make it more fair, I think, otherwise I can change it.
Silk: 7 (The Impress, Comicbookgeek192858, Popted2, Sanicspood, Confluctor, XSOULOFCINDERX, ThePrimalHunter)
Spider-Gwen:
Inconclusive:

d3994dcd64a9d4bfc8b648e210ffa44e.png
1e69be2497eeb42cc03db48476089379.png

Last edited:
Yeah thanks to her being the bride (Spiderverse totemic name for her in the comics), her spider-sense is more keener than Spiderman's, which Gwen scales too. Plus Gwen's spider-sense is unreliable at times. I'm giving this to Silk with Low-Mid diff. Now if it were Gwenom, then I would give it to Gwen though.

Which version would be more fair, regardless of the winner? Gwenom or base Gwen? I have very little knowledge on the former.

iirc it has something to do with Silk giving off some pheromones that are effective on other Spider-People, in fact when they first met she and Peter were like, always kissing each other because of this, they couldn't hold back or something

iirc it has something to do with Silk giving off some pheromones that are effective on other Spider-People, in fact when they first met she and Peter were like, always kissing each other because of this, they couldn't hold back or something
If that shit works on Gwen, then we have a whole new level of ****** happening here.

Grace has ended and the battle is over.

But don't worry, it was just a friendly quarrel that went a bit over the limit.

But they are both safe, Silk lent a hand to Spider-Gwen, helped her to get up and the two became friends - THE END.

(This can be closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back