• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silent Naga (Bakugan) vs Megidramon (Digimon)

Reppuzan said:
Look, if he's never done it, he's not going to do it here. Just drop it.
I don't mean to be rude, but posing hypothetical situations that hold no relevance is just going to slow this thread down with meaningless banter. If he could do something like that he would have done so against Drago, which he didn't.

Four Low 2-Cs couldn't Reality Warp him out. Sorry, Naga is not on their level.
But he didnt need to when fighting Drago since all of them were out of ball form. None of the brawlers on the planet at time didnt use their cards to open the fields either. Vestroia and the human world were too merged with each other to require the cards to be used.

Alright so Reality Warping is out of the picture. And if Gimmy bans Mind Control from this fight then i dont know who wins here.

Well, here's the thing. Megidramon is heavily implied to be the same entity of ChaosGallantmon.

According to one theory, Megidramon and Chaos Dukemon are the same being, and it is said that whether that wave of terror is projected as a dark knight or as a dark dragon depends on the observer

Source

This is further backed up by the fact that both entities are described as being the very incarnation of the Digital Hazard.

Another form of Dukemon, which has awoken to its instincts as a Virus-species. Its heart and thoughts are completely Dark Side, and it is nothing more than the "Digital Hazard" that brings calamity to the Digital World

Source

Although it is a rare species that isn't even known to be extant, and its very existence is a "Digital Hazard", its powers were sealed away by some sort of "force". However, it is said that a great amount of damage will be exerted on the Digital World when its powers are awakened

As it said on ChaosDukemons page, he is another form of Dukemon (Gallantmon in English), Gallantmon if I'm not mistaken survived reality warping attacks from Zeed, a multiversal, arguably 5-D entity, which is above Naga's league.

I understand if scaling Megidramons reality warping resistance from that may seem shaky, but its definitely a possibility.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Reppuzan said:
Look, if he's never done it, he's not going to do it here. Just drop it.
I don't mean to be rude, but posing hypothetical situations that hold no relevance is just going to slow this thread down with meaningless banter. If he could do something like that he would have done so against Drago, which he didn't.

Four Low 2-Cs couldn't Reality Warp him out. Sorry, Naga is not on their level.
But he didnt need to when fighting Drago since all of them were out of ball form. None of the brawlers on the planet at time didnt use their cards to open the fields either. Vestroia and the human world were too merged with each other to require the cards to be used.
Alright so Reality Warping is out of the picture. And if Gimmy bans Mind Control from this fight then i dont know who wins here.
I mean, Naga's Ability Cards are still very useful in this fight, even if I do ban some of the hax, which I shouldn't really even be doing, since Naga doesn't typically use them in combat, regardless of scenario. :/

True but like i said, if he and all Bakugan at the time of his invasion of earth could move around in their true forms, then why would he need to set up a field for them to fight in? Even the brawlers didnt use them. And the doom cards he didnt need to use either as since the six soldiers freed all the bakugan from the Doom Dimension so sending them back there again would be pointless.

And Naga cant use the Doom Cards here anyway cuz they would count as BFR which is banned.

So im not sure who wins now lol

Umm I hate to say this as this is a very cool fight; but now this fight cannot happen unless we use strictly 3-A versions as Megidramon only has Universe level to High Universe level durability...And thus would be one-shot by Naga.

Back