• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk vs Zeus (Saint Seiya) - 2-A Non-Smurf 5th spot Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Shulk (2-A Shulk)

Vs

Zeus

1.) Speed Equalized

2.) Speed unequalized

obviously SBA rules lol

The Votes

Shulk:

Zeus:

Incon:

Last edited:
Zeus has passive

Sense, Perception Manipulation Mind Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Life Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, and Heat Manipulation + Passive Attack Reflection

+ Mid Godly regen and various immortalities

What does Shulk lead with? + I don't see resistance to Extreme Heat, Sense, and Perception Manipulation.

How good is his matter manipulation resistance?

What is shulks answer to attack reflection?

Can Shulk affect Abstract concepts?

Does he have resistance to Void Manipulation?

Last edited:
He also can’t be one shot. Any attack that would kill him just leaves him with one hp
i feel like that could fall into NLF territory especially with Void Manipulation/Existence Erasure

But the passive disabling of the senses could count as an incap

or if neither can get an effective win through incap, or kill then its an incon

Bejesus that Zeus profile is awful. I've mentioned this is other threads but please do not use Xenoblade characters, I've been working on a CRT that'll be done and posted decently soon which will be giving a massive buff to characters. This affects Shulk since Alvis (who is listed as standard equipment for Shulk due to being the Monado 3) being one character who is gaining a ton of hax, immortality, etc.

Bejesus that Zeus profile is awful. I've mentioned this is other threads but please do not use Xenoblade characters, I've been working on a CRT that'll be done and posted decently soon which will be giving a massive buff to characters. This affects Shulk since Alvis (who is listed as standard equipment for Shulk due to being the Monado 3) being one character who is gaining a ton of hax, immortality, etc.
Ah okay I didn't know that..

so shulk shouldn't be used for the Top strongest 2-A non-smurf then? He can be scratched off the list?

Ah okay I didn't know that..

so shulk shouldn't be used for the Top strongest 2-A non-smurf then? He can be scratched off the list?
I'd say to put this on hold until both Zeus and Shulk both receive their CRTs. Plus from what I remember characters can still remain on the top strongest despite CRT hell (looking at Giygas here).

I'd say to put this on hold until both Zeus and Shulk both receive their CRTs. Plus from what I remember characters can still remain on the top strongest despite CRT hell (looking at Giygas here).
does that mean we can continue the match with the profiles as they are?

does that mean we can continue the match with the profiles as they are?
No, it means that all matches involving these characters will be put on hold until the CRT is finished. Plus that Zeus profile is too vague with crucial abilities (e.g not listing what type of Conceptual, Acausality and Abstract Existence he has) to actually get an accurate debate out of.

No, it means that all matches involving these characters will be put on hold until the CRT is finished. Plus that Zeus profile is too vague with crucial abilities (e.g not listing what type of Conceptual, Acausality and Abstract Existence he has) to actually get an accurate debate out of.
zeus is getting a big update with CM 2 And other thing that i cant renember

So what is Zeus' current concept type, and I mean their current one, not the definitely-almost-assuredly-to-be-accepted-might-as-well-be-on-the-profile-already one that has yet to be accepted in a CRT.

So what is Zeus' current concept type, and I mean their current one, not the definitely-almost-assuredly-to-be-accepted-might-as-well-be-on-the-profile-already one that has yet to be accepted in a CRT.
He had it before the conceptual Manipulation revisions (iirc) so no type was ever applied

The same for his acausality

So currently Shulk has Type 8 on a Type 2 Conceptual being, but has a lot of incomplete abilities. Meanwhile, Zeus doesn't have Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation until a CRT clarifies it. This should probably be closed until the profiles are sorted out.

So currently Shulk has Type 8 on a Type 2 Conceptual being, but has a lot of incomplete abilities. Meanwhile, Zeus doesn't have Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation until a CRT clarifies it. This should probably be closed until the profiles are sorted out.
Can you go ahead and close it please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back