• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk vs Unicron

O╠Âh╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Âo╠Âd╠Ân╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Â.╠ ╠ÂS╠Âh╠Âu╠Âl╠Âk╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âb╠Âu╠Âf╠Âf╠Âe╠Âd╠Â,╠ ╠Âb╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âb╠Âu╠Âf╠Âf╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âe╠Ân╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠ÂD╠Âe╠Âs╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Ây╠Â.╠ ╠ÂA╠Ât╠ ╠Âl╠Âe╠Âa╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠Âi╠Âl╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âf╠Âu╠Ât╠Âu╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âv╠Âi╠Âs╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Â.╠Â

T╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠ÂN╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âh╠Âu╠Âr╠Âr╠Ây╠ ╠Âu╠Âp╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠Â.╠ ╠Âh╠Ât╠Ât╠Âp╠Âs╠Â:╠Â/╠Â/╠Âw╠Âw╠Âw╠Â.╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠Âu╠Âb╠Âe╠Â.╠Âc╠Âo╠Âm╠Â/╠Âw╠Âa╠Ât╠Âc╠Âh╠Â?╠Âv╠Â=╠Ât╠ÂV╠Âf╠ÂM╠Ây╠ÂS╠Âw╠ÂU╠Âi╠Âb╠ÂQ╠Â. There is also connections to Xenogears and Xenosaga which could bump Shulk into Tier 1

I completely forgot about this match, how quickly can Unicron throw out his winning haxes? He's still going to have to deal with annoying Precog plus Shulk's few haxes that he doesn't seem to resist.

Bware1 said:
I completely forgot about this match, how quickly can Unicron throw out his winning haxes? He's still going to have to deal with annoying Precog plus Shulk's few haxes that he doesn't seem to resist.
Not sure how quickly he can pull them out.

Inconclusive FRA I guess. Also when the fourm move does happen. It should really be brought up Unicron's Regen is High-Godly rather then Low-Godly

Bware1 said:
Inconclusive FRA I guess. Also when the fourm move does happen. It should really be brought up Unicron's Regen is High-Godly rather then Low-Godly
Yeah, good idea there.

I'm honestly glad this is inconclusive. I'd be sad to see either die here. Shulk is such an awesome character, yet Unicron is such an awesome and intimidating villain. This makes me smile.

Back