• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk vs Ichigo

Well time to move this to fun and games and talk about this as if Ichigo doesn't have the soul crush

Do not use Shulk as he is under revisions as of right now.

Regardless SBA makes it Replica Monado Shulk who is immune to Soul Manip

Bump because shulk has resistance to soul Manipulation

"Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Lacks a Soul)"

Again, Shulk is going through massive ability/hax revisions so do not use Shulk for VS Threads until they are done.

Reiatsu crush doesn't bypass durability and someone with a sufficiently strong body can power through it. Low level hollow have spirit pressure and their presence doesn't insta-kill nearby humans, and in chapter 418 Aizen says: "I understand the reason why you no longer possess Reiatsu. It's not that you *lost* it. You *discarded* it. I do not know what kind of method you used but you converted all of your reiatsu into physical strength... Because you gave up on the idea of fighting me with reiatsu"

Reiatsu crush does negate durability if you don't resist soulhax. Everyone and their momas can resist soulhax in Bleach

Reiatsu crush isn't only an instakill, it's also paralyzing and fear

Yammy's presence was enough to paralyse Tatsuki who survived his Gonzui with her resistance to soulhax

Aizen's quote is completely irrelevant, his statement was not even correct

I reccomend not continuing the discussion for now, Shulk's revisions are still not through even though his profile was updated. Regardless Shulk is immune to Soul Hax via not having a Soul to hax, he strongly resists Paralysis and he has passive fear hax himself in this key (Replica Monado). Reitsu Crush won't do much to him if anything

ill take shulk thanks to his better hax and foresight , plus im pretty sure he can use the monado purge to cancel ichigos buffs , so shulk takes this imo.

Back