• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk takes on the strongest Smurfs on the site (I think?)

Thatsafloridathing said:
Uh, you might be overestimating Shulk's potential a bit too much here. This is a massive stomp.
There are actually theories about Shulk possibly becoming 1-A if the ties to Xenogears and Xenosaga are legit.

With that said, I'm moving this to fun and games now.

Yes, but that hasn't actually been applied to their profiles, the Xenosaga revision itself hasn't even happened yet. And even then, there isn't any details we know of right now that will upgrade Shulk to 1-A. If it does happen, Shulk will most likely end up being at least Low 1-C to my knowledge.

Thatsafloridathing said:
Yes, but that hasn't actually been applied to their profiles, the Xenosaga revision itself hasn't even happened yet.
Yeah, I know. But still, this sounds awesome as hell.

AgentJojoBerserk said:
Thatsafloridathing said:
Uh, you might be overestimating Shulk's potential a bit too much here. This is a massive stomp.
There are actually theories about Shulk possibly becoming 1-A if the ties to Xenogears and Xenosaga are legit.
I don't know about 1-A, 1-C is more likely by the time Definitive Edition comes out plus the Xenogears/Saga Stuff happens. Anyway what can Shulk even do here?

Bware1 said:
AgentJojoBerserk said:
Thatsafloridathing said:
I don't know about 1-A, 1-C is more likely by the time Definitive Edition comes out plus the Xenogears/Saga Stuff happens. Anyway what can Shulk even do here?
I'm moving this to the Fun and Games Board.

How in the hell does culexus stomp most relevant characters on the wiki but lose to god damned knack

I was thinking of pitting it against mega man or kirby but I think kirby gets stomped and I'm not sure about mega man

Knack's powers apparently dont get nulled due to them being 'natural'

Even though 682 got stomped despite being the same way

WeeklyBattles said:
Knack's powers apparently dont get nulled due to them being 'natural'
Even though 682 got stomped despite being the same way </div>
because knack has not has mid godly and is a avatar from a 1-B

WeeklyBattles said:
682 still has biological regen and its not an avatar
But im not going to derail this
still has regen that is not biological but i also will not derail the thread who is going to be closed

Back