• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showa Godzilla vs Goku

Goku is either >>720 tenatons or 11 foe the scaling in that part of the series is bad. Godzilla is 1278 tenatons so less than 2x advantage.
Godzilla doesn't have any notable hax other than atomic breath which is radiation which Goku resist and has several answers to. I'm pretty sure Goku claps here, instant transmission, his small size, agility and senses make him a very hard target and he also massively outranges and godzilla has like no answers to ki attacks. Also apparently he's weak to light and Goku is like an actual torch as a super saiyan so he kind of ruins godzilla- IS THAT A BANANNA DUCK!?!?!?!?!?

Goku is either >>720 tenatons or 11 foe the scaling in that part of the series is bad. Godzilla is 1278 tenatons so less than 2x advantage.
Godzilla doesn't have any notable hax other than atomic breath which is radiation which Goku resist and has several answers to. I'm pretty sure Goku claps here, instant transmission, his small size, agility and senses make him a very hard target and he also massively outranges and godzilla has like no answers to ki attacks. Also apparently he's weak to light and Goku is like an actual torch as a super saiyan so he kind of ruins godzilla- IS THAT A BANANNA DUCK!?!?!?!?!?
well there's a few issues
1. "reacts strongly" to bright lights is kinda vague, and I'm unsure if the weakness still applies or is quite as important for the end of showa era where he basically gains human intelligence, and also does fight with things like mechagodzilla's bright rainbow laser eye beams
2. Godzilla enhanced senses may allow him to compete with goku's small size perhaps
3. Godzilla does have a notable regen factor, not sure if that counts as hax tho
4. reactive evolution and adaptation combined may allow him deal with range? Though, I think it would be out of character for goku to snipe him from the other side of the planet
5. hell yeah it's a banana duck my friend, the best kind of duck, and for that matter, banana

1. "reacts strongly" to bright lights is kinda vague, and I'm unsure if the weakness still applies or is quite as important for the end of showa era where he basically gains human intelligence, and also does fight with things like mechagodzilla's bright rainbow laser eye beams
Solar flare super effective then, Goku would probably catch on if the SSJ aura (which produced tons of light) is bothering the lizard man.
2. Godzilla enhanced senses may allow him to compete with goku's small size perhaps
enhanced senses can vary so it depends on the type, but just keeping up with Goku won't mean he'll easily be able to hit Goku, it's like for example if you can follow a fly's movements but can tag it because it's small and agile. Also instant transmission kind of screws godzilla.
3. Godzilla does have a notable regen factor, not sure if that counts as hax tho
it's only low high and is over time so it's barely applicable.
4. reactive evolution and adaptation combined may allow him deal with range? Though, I think it would be out of character for goku to snipe him from the other side of the planet
I don't think reactive evolution works like that, it works by making dudes adapt or exolve to their circumstances, but it doesn't give them stronger powers so it won't increase range. Reactive evolution = new powers, reactive power level = stronger power (which Goku has BTW and it's very potent which I forgot to mention). Also it may be ooc for Goku to go range but he can't really go h2h either, so if he sees that godzilla's range is limited then he'll just go out of range and nuke the surface, godzillas range is at most hundreds of meters.

Solar flare super effective then, Goku would probably catch on if the SSJ aura (which produced tons of light) is bothering the lizard man.
possibly, but again, the weakness is still vague and likely not that it would change the outcome with it being there or not being there
enhanced senses can vary so it depends on the type, but just keeping up with Goku won't mean he'll easily be able to hit Goku, it's like for example if you can follow a fly's movements but can tag it because it's small and agile. Also instant transmission kind of screws godzilla.
ok but I can't keep up with a fly's movements at all usually Godzilla still has atomic breath, and the speed is equalized so considering his attacks should be naturally larger anyways because size, he can still hit goku anyways
if speed weren't equalized though I think the only match for godzilla would be frieza saga goku probs
it's only low high and is over time so it's barely applicable.
still worth mentioning
it gives him more time to stay in the fight, and perhaps even adapt
I don't think reactive evolution works like that, it works by making dudes adapt or exolve to their circumstances, but it doesn't give them stronger powers so it won't increase range. Reactive evolution = new powers, reactive power level = stronger power (which Goku has BTW and it's very potent which I forgot to mention). Also it may be ooc for Goku to go range but he can't really go h2h either, so if he sees that godzilla's range is limited then he'll just go out of range and nuke the surface, godzillas range is at most hundreds of meters.
reactive evolution does actually do that according to the wiki, which is what sets it apart from typical adaptation

ok but I can't keep up with a fly's movements at all usually Godzilla still has atomic breath, and the speed is equalized so considering his attacks should be naturally larger anyways because size, he can still hit goku anyways
if speed weren't equalized though I think the only match for godzilla would be frieza saga goku probs
Yeah that's why I brought it up, but Goku resist radiation, and can counter with ki blast, ki barrier, out range, dodge, instant transmission.
reactive evolution does actually do that according to the wiki, which is what sets it apart from typical adaptation
Actually yeah it does, Goku can still easily win while still being in range of atomic breath but still being out of range of his physicals, and since godzilla's atomic breath gets countered Godzilla gets destroyed.
I'm voting Goku low difficutly.

Yeah that's why I brought it up, but Goku resist radiation, and can counter with ki blast, ki barrier, out range, dodge, instant transmission.

Actually yeah it does, Goku can still easily win while still being in range of atomic breath but still being out of range of his physicals, and since godzilla's atomic breath gets countered Godzilla gets destroyed.
I'm voting Goku low difficutly.
fair points, but I'm of the opinion that if we're going with in character, godzilla will likely have plenty of opportunities to adapt to goku, and accelerated development + adapation + reactive evolution will likely greatly increase his ability to win
in fact we see an example of this when titanosaurus clearly shows he is capable of kicking godzilla's ass, and even kicks him over a mountain
but then that injured, outmatched godzilla, comes back and completely overwhelms him in a fistfight
a more extreme example is when godzilla gets utterly annhilated by mechagodzilla's most powerful barage and is even bleeding, and then turns himself into a magnet and manages to even physically overpowered mechagodzilla who has no reason to be getting weaker (he's a robot)
also I'd like to point out that godzilla wasn't being pulled at all, even though as a magnet, both sides should be feeling a similar force
you could argue that godzilla in that moment just gets an absolutely massive power increase, which is likely how he should be able to deal with goku. Reactive evolution + adaptation + accelerated development is just the socially accepted way to argue that he can asspull basically

fair points, but I'm of the opinion that if we're going with in character, godzilla will likely have plenty of opportunities to adapt to goku, and accelerated development + adapation + reactive evolution will likely greatly increase his ability to win
in fact we see an example of this when titanosaurus clearly shows he is capable of kicking godzilla's ass, and even kicks him over a mountain
but then that injured, outmatched godzilla, comes back and completely overwhelms him in a fistfight
a more extreme example is when godzilla gets utterly annhilated by mechagodzilla's most powerful barage and is even bleeding, and then turns himself into a magnet and manages to even physically overpowered mechagodzilla who has no reason to be getting weaker (he's a robot)
also I'd like to point out that godzilla wasn't being pulled at all, even though as a magnet, both sides should be feeling a similar force
you could argue that godzilla in that moment just gets an absolutely massive power increase, which is likely how he should be able to deal with goku. Reactive evolution + adaptation + accelerated development is just the socially accepted way to argue that he can asspull basically
So what goku also has accelerated development and reactive power level and it's to a similarly ridiculous degree, like saiyans can close 50x gaps if they're under enough pressure, godzilla won't be getting any stronger than he is already to Goku. Also Goku isn't a magnet lol.

So what goku also has accelerated development and reactive power level and it's to a similarly ridiculous degree, like saiyans can close 50x gaps if they're under enough pressure, godzilla won't be getting any stronger than he is already to Goku. Also Goku isn't a magnet lol.
reactive power level is generally less effective than reactive evolution + adaptation
whilst goku may get stronger, godzilla is going to be able to get stronger and do it in more helpful ways as well
for example, his regen may get stronger if he takes some damage (which might be the case, given that during the magnetzilla scene he seemed to completely stop bleeding out very quickly)
there's also the possibility that godzilla just uses his absorbing abilities on Goku's ki attacks, which is a thing he already has
also goku's weaknesses are probably gonna be important in the fight, since giving godzilla time to adapt and grow stronger will result in a higher chance of losing

I mean, Godzilla can adapt to ki blasts, even disregarding Reactive Evolution. As Goku doesn't usually kill enemies right away and just wants a good fight, this can be relevant for the final result. Godzilla will adapt to whatever Goku does and then finish him.

Voting Godzilla.

What? how is he going to adapt to ki blasts? ki blasts are just AP, if he's gonna get stronger then Goku counters that with his own reactive power level which is also potent to a ridiculous degree, and Goku can use ki attacks that multiply his power level several times so he can deal a ton of damage to godzilla even while being initiatally at a disadvantage. Goku would just out range, dodge everything godzilla has (Goku can easily outrange godilaas physicals and has numerous counters to the atomic breath) and outlast due to his better stamina since grade 4 SSJ has no stamina drain.

What? how is he going to adapt to ki blasts? ki blasts are just AP, if he's gonna get stronger then Goku counters that with his own reactive power level which is also potent to a ridiculous degree, and Goku can use ki attacks that multiply his power level several times so he can deal a ton of damage to godzilla even while being initiatally at a disadvantage. Goku would just out range, dodge everything godzilla has (Goku can easily outrange godilaas physicals and has numerous counters to the atomic breath) and outlast due to his better stamina since grade 4 SSJ has no stamina drain.
Ki Blasts are energy attacks, Godzilla already has absorption
also what should his AP be with super saiyan again? That’s probably important to know how big the gap is between ssj and Godzilla

I'm pretty sure that needs feats to adapt to absorbing energy like that since he can only absorb electricity and radiation which is different from ki blast energy, maybe it would work but it depends on how fast godzilla adapts, Goku might beat him up really bad and weaken him before he can absorb energy. If Godzilla somehow can absorb ki then Goku can still destroy in close range with his superior agility and skill as well as extremely potent reactive PL and overall out last in stamina. This is the AP.

I'm pretty sure that needs feats to adapt to absorbing energy like that since he can only absorb electricity and radiation which is different from ki blast energy, maybe it would work but it depends on how fast godzilla adapts, Goku might beat him up really bad and weaken him before he can absorb energy. If Godzilla somehow can absorb ki then Goku can still destroy in close range with his superior agility and skill as well as extremely potent reactive PL and overall out last in stamina. This is the AP.
720 as ssj?
Also isn’t absorbing ki just a thing that comes with reactive evolution/adaptation?
I mean not to wank reactive evolution but given that the fight goes on for long enough he can probably do anything from increasing his regen to absorbing his blasts and just being able to throw hands better like the titanosaurus example from earlier I gave
if he can do any of these then Godzilla pretty much has a good advantage going in the fight

720 as ssj?
Also isn’t absorbing ki just a thing that comes with reactive evolution/adaptation?
I mean not to wank reactive evolution but given that the fight goes on for long enough he can probably do anything from increasing his regen to absorbing his blasts and just being able to throw hands better like the titanosaurus example from earlier I gave
if he can do any of these then Godzilla pretty much has a good advantage going in the fight
Also I know it’s different but just to prove a point about reactive evolution in general:
GMK Godzilla being able to absorb and fire back at Ghidorah using his own energy is considered adaptation, which is even less versatile than reactive evolution should be
and shin Godzilla who was able to just grow laser beams and legs and improve his regen factor falls under the same category as Showa Godzilla who has reactive evolution
so it should be technically valid to say that goku would be getting nerfed against Godzilla who has both adapatation and reactive evolution listed in his profile

720 as ssj?
Also I know it’s different but just to prove a point about reactive evolution in general:
GMK Godzilla being able to absorb and fire back at Ghidorah using his own energy is considered adaptation, which is even less versatile than reactive evolution should be
and shin Godzilla who was able to just grow laser beams and legs and improve his regen factor falls under the same category as Showa Godzilla who has reactive evolution
so it should be technically valid to say that goku would be getting nerfed against Godzilla who has both adapatation and reactive evolution listed in his profile
Actually it's 760 tenatons... Also he scales far above that value since he was far above evreybody who scales to 760 tenatons like vegeta post chamber and that was only at 50% power, So Goku should actually be double that. (>>>1520 tenatons) sorry I forgot lol.
It's really hard to determine what reactive evolution can or cannot do since it's literally giving characters abilities that they don't have already and we don't have set limits for it. Electricity and radiation is different from ki energy so he shouldn't be able to absorb that but I guess it makes sense if he adapts to it and is able to absorb it now. The increasing regen thing wouldn't be very useful since his regen is already trash since it's overtime and barely combat applicable. But the example you gave earlier is just increasing power which Goku can already do. I don't know if you can use abilities from other godzilla for this one but I guess the absorption part is valid.
Well then I see Goku just carpet bombing godzilla and severly harming him for a while while godzilla can't do much until he adapts to ki and can absorb it, but then he'd be already extremely damaged and his stamina which is much smaller than Goku's who is still very fine due to godzilla being weaker at the beginning of the fight, and his stamina is already smaller than Goku's so Goku will pummel him close range until he wins. (I can argue that Goku can kill godzilla early because Goku who was weaker than cell had his kamehameha destroy cell's top half completely so if goku goes for a charged instant transmission kamehameha then he'd probably kill godzilla early before godzilla can adapt). So yeah probably still low diff for Goku.

The increasing regen thing wouldn't be very useful since his regen is already trash since it's overtime and barely combat applicable.
Ok maybe the profile needs an update since well
Godzilla had multiple holes in his neck after mechagodzilla attacked him, yet they healed completely in like a minute
but regardless, reactive evolution
Actually it's 760 tenatons... Also he scales far above that value since he was far above evreybody who scales to 760 tenatons like vegeta post chamber and that was only at 50% power, So Goku should actually be double that. (>>>1520 tenatons) sorry I forgot lol.
It's really hard to determine what reactive evolution can or cannot do since it's literally giving characters abilities that they don't have already and we don't have set limits for it. Electricity and radiation is different from ki energy so he shouldn't be able to absorb that but I guess it makes sense if he adapts to it and is able to absorb it now. The increasing regen thing wouldn't be very useful since his regen is already trash since it's overtime and barely combat applicable. But the example you gave earlier is just increasing power which Goku can already do. I don't know if you can use abilities from other godzilla for this one but I guess the absorption part is valid.
Well then I see Goku just carpet bombing godzilla and severly harming him for a while while godzilla can't do much until he adapts to ki and can absorb it, but then he'd be already extremely damaged and his stamina which is much smaller than Goku's who is still very fine due to godzilla being weaker at the beginning of the fight, and his stamina is already smaller than Goku's so Goku will pummel him close range until he wins. (I can argue that Goku can kill godzilla early because Goku who was weaker than cell had his kamehameha destroy cell's top half completely so if goku goes for a charged instant transmission kamehameha then he'd probably kill godzilla early before godzilla can adapt). So yeah probably still low diff for Goku.
Godzilla has large size and comparable durability even without regen, so blowing off his top half that easily is going to be very questionable and likely wouldn’t happen

Ok maybe the profile needs an update since well
Godzilla had multiple holes in his neck after mechagodzilla attacked him, yet they healed completely in like a minute
but regardless, reactive evolution
That's still high low regen, and it's not very potent it appears, just like the profile says.
Godzilla has large size and comparable durability even without regen, so blowing off his top half that easily is going to be very questionable and likely wouldn’t happen
How does large size matter? DB characters can make their blasts massive, like a weaker vegeta made his so big that the beam itself was comparable to the size of the earth. The part about the AP, Goku actually scalse far above his value + charged ki blasts multiply a characters power several times their power level, for example, SSJ2 Gohan at 50% power was weaker than SPC, but he completely destroyed him with a kamehameha.

Okay so all the points above are bad, like every single one. Only thing that really matters here is who has higher AP. Speed's equal so being 'small and agile' doesn't mean anything. Instant Transmission is a good one for evading attacks but frankly Goku didn't use it that much against Cell. The Instant Kamehameha will do a lot of damage but Cell was caught off guard by it, also wasn't really stronger than Goku during their fight (yeah he was holding back I know). Also it took A LOT out of Goku to the point Cell who was weakened by regen bodied him and Goku chose to quit. He also doesn't use things like barriers, the Destructo Disc or things like that. He CAN but he doesn't. The planet blows up, it's Godzilla's win. Godzilla should win the stamina match since he fought Titanosaurus and MechaGodzilla 2 for hours (mid day till sun down) and while Grade 4 doesn't notably drain stamina, the fight with Cell exhausted Goku pretty badly. Let's be nice and say that was an hour or two, which may or may not be fair. Reactive evolution for both is extremely minor since zenkais basically don't exist in the Cell and Buu saga (latter explicitly says it) and Godzilla's is also very minor so that's not a factor.
If Goku's being scaled to half of SPC like he probably should then he'd win easy, but since he's just upscaling off the Frieza feats then Godzilla should win handily.

Okay so all the points above are bad, like every single one. Only thing that really matters here is who has higher AP. Speed's equal so being 'small and agile' doesn't mean anything. Instant Transmission is a good one for evading attacks but frankly Goku didn't use it that much against Cell. The Instant Kamehameha will do a lot of damage but Cell was caught off guard by it, also wasn't really stronger than Goku during their fight (yeah he was holding back I know). Also it took A LOT out of Goku to the point Cell who was weakened by regen bodied him and Goku chose to quit. He also doesn't use things like barriers, the Destructo Disc or things like that. He CAN but he doesn't. The planet blows up, it's Godzilla's win. Godzilla should win the stamina match since he fought Titanosaurus and MechaGodzilla 2 for hours (mid day till sun down) and while Grade 4 doesn't notably drain stamina, the fight with Cell exhausted Goku pretty badly. Let's be nice and say that was an hour or two, which may or may not be fair. Reactive evolution for both is extremely minor since zenkais basically don't exist in the Cell and Buu saga (latter explicitly says it) and Godzilla's is also very minor so that's not a factor.
If Goku's being scaled to half of SPC like he probably should then he'd win easy, but since he's just upscaling off the Frieza feats then Godzilla should win handily.
No this is wrong. I will respond to it all. Goku has the higher AP, I showed it above he scales a little above godzilla but scales far above his value. Agility is definitely notable, Goku's size, flight and acrobatics give godzilla a hard time when fighting h2h. Just because Goku didn't use IT a lot against cell doesn't mean he won't use it a lot here, he integrates the technique a lot in his fights and since he's a combat genius he'll know it'd be effective against godzilla who's only range is atomic breath (this applies for all his other abilities). Cell was definitely stronger than Goku in their fight, not by much but was still stronger, and half his body got vaporized by the IT kamehameha, but here Goku is stronger, it would definitely be fatal for godzilla. And what you just said proves that cell was stronger in their fight. Goku does use things like barriers and destructo disk and stuff, he would absolutely use them if he needs to or if they'd be useful, I don't even know why you bring this up. I don't think it's in character for either to destroy the planet in fact, Goku can prevent it. Godzilla's stamina is not better than Goku's, you say he can fight for two hours, cool. But Goku here scales to what his stamina would be normally so his stamina feats are that he can train for DAYS with minimal rest, can fight while severely out of energy and maimed he fought piccolo in the 23rd tournament and after an extended fight were he was very fatigued and hurt, he got a hole this big in his shoulder that was squirting copious amounts of blood, both legs broken and then got a lazer frying the wound hole, and was still able to stand up and finish piccolo was equal to him and relatively fine. So no Godzilla has no where near the stamina of goku, the fight with cell was because he had an extended fight with him and was damaged so he wasn't at full power anymore. the part about reactive power level is a lie, the saiyans reactive PL is different from the zenkai, reactive PL allows them to get stronger as they're fighting, amd this is just standard saiyan physiology too so it applies to all saiyans, the more they're pressured the better they perform, and the potency of this is ridiculous. I already explained how the fight will go, you can read that above.

Stamina is unmeaningful here btw, since Godzilla’s main winning factor in this fight is relying heavily on his ability to adapt and evolve. The battle being longer is mainly going to help him really.

Stamina is unmeaningful here btw, since Godzilla’s main winning factor in this fight is relying heavily on his ability to adapt and evolve. The battle being longer is mainly going to help him really.
Nah like I explained before, by the time he adapts, he'll either be so hurt that Goku wouldn't have a hard time or he'd already be dead, and that's discounting the fact that if the battle gets really drawn out, godzilla's stamina will just die before Goku's and Goku will just naturally out last.

Nah like I explained before, by the time he adapts, he'll either be so hurt that Goku wouldn't have a hard time or he'd already be dead, and that's discounting the fact that if the battle gets really drawn out, godzilla's stamina will just die before Goku's and Goku will just naturally out last.
except stamina should be increase through evolution, it’s just a physical trait. Goku needs to be able to kill Godzilla near the beginning of the match, but durability + regen + both being in character + Goku not having a massive ap advantage makes that unlikely

and before you ask, yes my argument is just “Godzilla adapts to literally everything and wins”
and also Godzilla has reasonably high intelligence and fighting skills, which would come into play

Let's examine each other's wincon:
goku is a highly well trained martial Artist- yall know the drill, goku casually makes fun of Godzilla in term of skill [and perhaps experience]. Goku can use the air flow, emotional state, and ki sensing to determine his opponents position, power speed and their intent if they are going for a faint or not, plus with flight, acrobats, [Even kamehameha] and plus being small af compared to Godzilla, it would be hard hard af for Godzilla to even hit him, considering goku can outmanoeuvre, out dodge opponents that are faster than him, bigger than him, his chances are only getting low, plus goku can either use solar flare, ki blasts and after images +IT to literally just keep outmanoeuvring him for days.
Goku here holds the stat advantage, plus his kamehameha increases his strength, then add on saiyans physiology , the more Godzilla drags out the fight, goku will only get stronger, increasing the stat gap. Plus goku can use his kamehameha to literally engulfe Godzilla and destroy him entirely. Atomic breath can be counter with a kamehameha, or dodging, flying out of its way etc.... goku would be running in circles, blasting and punching him in his weak spots, abusing the stat and skill advantage, getting stronger and them finishes it with his warp kamehameha

except stamina should be increase through evolution, it’s just a physical trait. Goku needs to be able to kill Godzilla near the beginning of the match, but durability + regen + both being in character + Goku not having a massive ap advantage makes that unlikely

and before you ask, yes my argument is just “Godzilla adapts to literally everything and wins”
and also Godzilla has reasonably high intelligence and fighting skills, which would come into play
I was fine with absorption and AP since he already showed those abilities but in the case of stamina no since he hasn't shown being able to adapt his stamina, i don't think you can even adapt your stamina and even if he didn't he still wouldn't improve nearly as well as Goku. Godzilla has less durability, regen that is basically negligible and in character literally doesn't matter, and I explained why Goku doesn't need a massive Ap advantage seeing how he was weaker than cell but was still able to blow up his top half with a kamehameha. In terms of intelligence and pure fighting skill, Godzilla doesn't even compare to Goku's.

goku is a highly well trained martial Artist- yall know the drill, goku casually makes fun of Godzilla in term of skill [and perhaps experience]. Goku can use the air flow, emotional state, and ki sensing to determine his opponents position, power speed and their intent if they are going for a faint or not, plus with flight, acrobats, [Even kamehameha] and plus being small af compared to Godzilla, it would be hard hard af for Godzilla to even hit him, considering goku can outmanoeuvre, out dodge opponents that are faster than him, bigger than him, his chances are only getting low, plus goku can either use solar flare, ki blasts and after images +IT to literally just keep outmanoeuvring him for days.
Goku here holds the stat advantage, plus his kamehameha increases his strength, then add on saiyans physiology , the more Godzilla drags out the fight, goku will only get stronger, increasing the stat gap. Plus goku can use his kamehameha to literally engulfe Godzilla and destroy him entirely. Atomic breath can be counter with a kamehameha, or dodging, flying out of its way etc.... goku would be running in circles, blasting and punching him in his weak spots, abusing the stat and skill advantage, getting stronger and them finishes it with his warp kamehameha
Orange be like: let's examine each others wincon.
Also orange: only explains why goku wins.

goku is a highly well trained martial Artist- yall know the drill, goku casually makes fun of Godzilla in term of skill [and perhaps experience].
Godzilla is millions of years old, experience surely doesn't go to goku I would think?
Goku can use the air flow, emotional state, and ki sensing to determine his opponents position, power speed and their intent if they are going for a faint or not, plus with flight, acrobats, [Even kamehameha] and plus being small af compared to Godzilla, it would be hard hard af for Godzilla to even hit him, considering goku can outmanoeuvre, out dodge opponents that are faster than him, bigger than him, his chances are only getting low, plus goku can either use solar flare, ki blasts and after images +IT to literally just keep outmanoeuvring him for days.
maybe, but speed is still equalized and of course, adaptation + evolve = win
Godzilla has shown to get stronger, faster, and more strategic during fights, even after taking beatdowns from kaiju more powerful than him. The same tactic being reused against Godzilla tends to always fail
the most extreme example being against mechagodzilla, who had been firing a barrage capable of incapacitating both king caesar and godzilla, and then godzilla who is wounded regenerates quickly and then develops a brand new technique that completely counters mechagodzilla, who he then physically overpowers
godzilla simply becoming faster or improving is simply an option
in other words, evolve = win

Godzilla is millions of years old, experience surely doesn't go to goku I would think?

Godzilla has shown to get stronger, faster, and more strategic during fights, even after taking beatdowns from kaiju more powerful than him. The same tactic being reused against Godzilla tends to always fail
the most extreme example being against mechagodzilla, who had been firing a barrage capable of incapacitating both king caesar and godzilla, and then godzilla who is wounded regenerates quickly and then develops a brand new technique that completely counters mechagodzilla, who he then physically overpowers
1- As for experience, you are Right, he is millions of year old, a boomer, get cancelled gg.
2- speed equalize makes it worse for Godzilla, goku was able to use his after image and It on people with better senses than Godzilla and people that are faster than Goku. Plus goku with his sensing, small body, martial arts make speed equal almost useless, plus he can amp himself with the kamehameha, while also getting stronger During the fight.
3- evolve gg won't work for multiple reasons: Goku is already is stronger, with kamehameha He is even stronger. Plus with saiyan biology makes things easier for him, goku with the kamehameha blasted someone already stronger than him, and since goku is stronger, he would just blast off half of Godzilla body, he doesn't have an answer for that.

Yeah living for millions of years doesn't you have millions of years of combat experience, doesn't godzilla just spend most of his time sleeping underwater?
Evolve adaption doesn't help with goku's agility, speed equalized isn't the point.
Again the example you bring is just him getting stronger which goku can also do. Adaptation has limits, he should only be able to adapt to situations that are similar to things that he's shown able to adapt to. Like for example the absorption thing.

1- As for experience, you are Right, he is millions of year old, a boomer, get cancelled gg.
2- speed equalize makes it worse for Godzilla, goku was able to use his after image and It on people with better senses than Godzilla and people that are faster than Goku. Plus goku with his sensing, small body, martial arts make speed equal almost useless, plus he can amp himself with the kamehameha, while also getting stronger During the fight.
3- evolve gg won't work for multiple reasons: Goku is already is stronger, with kamehameha He is even stronger. Plus with saiyan biology makes things easier for him, goku with the kamehameha blasted someone already stronger than him, and since goku is stronger, he would just blast off half of Godzilla body, he doesn't have an answer for that.
well godzilla is slower than goku so speed equal kinda does help actually
goku may be stronger but, aren't we only upscaling from frieza saga?
Yeah living for millions of years doesn't you have millions of years of combat experience, doesn't godzilla just spend most of his time sleeping underwater?
Evolve adaption doesn't help with goku's agility, speed equalized isn't the point.
Again the example you bring is just him getting stronger which goku can also do. Adaptation has limits, he should only be able to adapt to situations that are similar to things that he's shown able to adapt to. Like for example the absorption thing.
to respond to both you and orange, I'd like to note that reactive evolution has already been shown to increase godzilla's regen by quite a lot in the mechagodzilla fight. On top of that, godzilla already had adapted to titanosaurus having significantly superior physical capabilities, who was able to push godzilla away with just the wind of his attacks
he even adapts to hedorah's flight, though that may be more of an intelligence feat
and it should be noted that godzilla is capable of beating the shit out of megalon and gigan simultaneously, which also may contribute to his ability to fight more agile opponents since he could keep up with 2 monsters of similar speed simultanoeusly
also again, android saga goku not cell saga, the blasting cell away feat is kinda not relevant
and hasn't cell been wounded like that multiple times anyways? His durability comes from his regen source, which I don't believe goku destroyed
so it's not all that impressive

well godzilla is slower than goku so speed equal kinda does help actually
goku may be stronger but, aren't we only upscaling from frieza saga?
Yes it does help but that isn't the point, goku's size and agility makes him a hard target for Godzilla, and yes Goku's stronger but what does upscaling have to do with anything?
to respond to both you and orange, I'd like to note that reactive evolution has already been shown to increase godzilla's regen by quite a lot in the mechagodzilla fight. On top of that, godzilla already had adapted to titanosaurus having significantly superior physical capabilities, who was able to push godzilla away with just the wind of his attacks
he even adapts to hedorah's flight, though that may be more of an intelligence feat
and it should be noted that godzilla is capable of beating the shit out of megalon and gigan simultaneously, which also may contribute to his ability to fight more agile opponents since he could keep up with 2 monsters of similar speed simultanoeusly
also again, android saga goku not cell saga, the blasting cell away feat is kinda not relevant
and hasn't cell been wounded like that multiple times anyways? His durability comes from his regen source, which I don't believe goku destroyed
so it's not all that impressive
Is the godzilla fighting here the same godzilla as the one who fought mega godzilla? If yes then that still isn't really impressive since his regen is still really bad, maybe it could improve to heal worse wounds but it's overtime so it's still barely applicable.
The second example is reactive evolution, which Goku has and I've already explained how potent it is, caulifula for example improved to go from losing to base goku to being able to keep up with him in SSJ2 just simply through her saiyan genes.
godzilla can fly here so it's irrelevant really.
That depends on if he's way stronger or not, but Goku has done this too and has fought with people who can do this, Goku's skill feats are insane, he fought 4 tiens all have comparable skill and power to him and he clapped them all at the same time.
No that's wrong, his durability has nothing to do with his regen source at all where did you even get that?

Back