• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showa Godzilla Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
If that's the case, you are blatantly admitting to have purposedfully taken down evidence and manipulated a calc so it would be more consistent with other feats. You do realize this is a serious violation?
The calc I took down had issues, was TLDR and Weekly Battles was saying the feat was outlier.

I apologize for the ruckus but now we have 2 consistent showings of PS73

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._uses_Gundarguirus_to_redirect_Comet_K_(Calc)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gallavant/Zone_Fighter_-_PS73_Bomb

Yeah, Gallavant told me previously that he wanted to recal some Godzilla The series, Heisei and Showa calcs. That is indded true.

It is an outlier, that does not mean youre allowed to take the calc down and fabricate numbers and scans

WeeklyBattles said:
It is an outlier, that does not mean youre allowed to take the calc down and fabricate numbers and scans
So two multi-gigaton showings are outlier for a self destructing kaiju? This isn't normal kaiju AP. Its something not even Zone Fighter could stop alone.

When there are over a dozen Low 7-C and 7-C feats that consistently harmed and killed kaiju throughout the entirety of the Showa Era yes, those two are outliers

To add onto that, think Meltdown Godzilla. Its a very conditional feat that requires Gundarguirus swallowing a bomb.

WeeklyBattles

I may be blunt in my arguements but you do seem to throw around a bunch of unsupported rebuttals. Most of everything you've told me is solved by the original Attack Potency arguement and everything that isn't is an unclear durability cieling.

The AP and Durability cieling for Showa is Town level, there are ~a dozen feats for the verse which have consistently injured and killed the Kaiju of the Showa Era. Island level is a massive outlier

WeeklyBattles said:
The AP and Durability cieling for Showa is Town level, there are ~a dozen feats for the verse which have consistently injured and killed the Kaiju of the Showa Era. Island level is a massive outlier
..The opening of the series has a planet being popped. Gundarguirus has an assisted tech boost, in the same series that has neutron energy which surpasses the hydrogen bomb, in order to have.. Why do I continue to debate you?

There is a MINIMUM, no, not even minimum, Town level calc, on Letchi Island. No maximum limit.

There's no clear shot that proves Letchi Island is EXACTLY 10x Godzilla's size. None. Its unscalable, yet you use it as "town level"

Meanwhile on the interwebs, a map shows 20 km or more. There's no difference.

You haven't cited a single feat that limits Godzy to Town level.

Solid KE Combat calc from ZF, solid durability feat from Ghidrahs meteor.

First you accept ZF having a profile like this, then you say everything's outlier the minute I work on fixing the calculation

WeeklyBattles said:
Island level is a massive outlier
No kaiju is ISLAND LEVEL alone.

The humans in this series surpassed Hydrogen Bomb levels, the Garoga have planet busters.

Island Level is with ASSISTED TECH!

WeeklyBattles said:
When there are over a dozen Low 7-C and 7-C feats that consistently harmed and killed kaiju throughout the entirety of the Showa Era yes, those two are outliers
How the **** is something supposed to be stronger than almost anything else in the verse an outlier???

WeeklyBattles said:
You do know you can be stronger than someone without being multiple tiers above them right...?
Oh god, you have the most strawmans I've ever seen..

KE CALC -> 16 seconds >. moved 30000 km

Simple physics. You're denying Godzilla's Final Wars meteor feat tier strawman..

Gundarguirus can be wall level for all I care. He just comes with an Island Level bomb inside of him.

He doesn't have to be strong compared to any kaiju

WeeklyBattles said:
We're not talking about Final Wars we're talking about the Showa era
Well this is a Godzilla thread. Why don't you go edit your post about DBZ in the ZF canon thread?

This is not a general discussion thread, this is a discussion about the Showa Era. Posting anything about Final Wars is irrelevant here as we already have an island level calc for Final Wars Ghidorah

WeeklyBattles said:
This is not a general discussion thread, this is a discussion about the Showa Era. Posting anything about Final Wars is irrelevant here as we already have an island level calc for Final Wars Ghidorah
Is this thread a general discussion thread?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Death All incarnations of Goku and have references to the movies and show and are described the same yet we have multiple profiles as they are not considered the same incarnation nor ar ethey canon to each other

WeeklyBattles said:
No, its not, if you want to talk about the Millennium Era you'd need a new thread
So I guess you're just going to continue with empty rebutthles on a sight that says Naruto's Chibaku Tensei isnt outlier

Numbersguy said:
Says the soon to be demoted and possible banned calculation member. You are not helping your case here, you fabricated results and are now fightning an admi

shit I removed results NOT FABRICATED and used the 3000m naruto mountain assumption.

So what If I want to downplay my own calculation non-related to the topic of the subject at hand?

Prove that I have been maniplulative about my calcs rather than improving their accuracy!

Kepekley23 said:
If that's the case, you are blatantly admitting to have purposedfully taken down evidence and manipulated a calc so it would be more consistent with other feats. You do realize this is a serious violation?
I took the "evidence" down because it was something I thought was unrelated to the topic at hand, and was very inaccurate in assumptions + timeframes.

Why I posted irrelevant feats here? Becuase I'm too lazy to use the calc eval thread.

Gallavant said:
New AP/Durability threshold for kaiju:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gallavant/Zone_Fighter_-_PS73_Bomb

Now if you're saying the space jump is an outlier...

might as well talk to a brick wall I suppose
The last two lines were in response to WeeklyBattles saying the feat was an outlier in the Gundarguirus blog

Calc 1: Gundarguirus bomb PS73

Calc 2: Mountain busting bomb PS73

I discovered that, in Calc 1, by starting the timeframe from the instant the explosion started, rather than when we see the meteor redirecting, that the result is consistent with the other Mountain busting calc. So I reposted the original section of the first calc which I thought was irrelevant anyway and only posted the Mountain busting variant in this thread in the first place out of laziness and to draw attention.

To be clear, the original calc posted in the OP was meant to showcase Zone Fighter's KE en route to Comet K, not the Comet K redirection calc itself at all.

Lowballed for consistency, does it make sense? That's just your opinion. I see consistency as an important value, do you not?

Consistency is important. It's why OPM went through a bunch of downgrades due to consistent lower tier stuff. But forced consistency isn't really true consistency. If the results are supposed to be higher then they're supposed to be higher.

@Qawsedf The Showa Era Godzilla profiles are consistent, they scale from the dozen or so Low 7-C to 7-C feats which consistently harmed and killed Kaiju of the era

Numbersguy said:
Says the soon to be demoted and possible banned calculation member. You are not helping your case here, you fabricated results and are now fightning an admin

Wow, this is pretty low if you ask me. Read the rule violation thread, the HR group and the higher ups will take care of this privately and told everyone to drop it. So for you to bring this up here and derail this thread seems pretty rude. Get back on topic instead of bringing this up. While I don't agree with what Gallavant did it doesn't give you a right to attempt to make him look this bad. As for the thread itself I'm 100% neutral.

Yeah I agree that Showa people should remain 7-C. I was just clarifying that the way he lowballed isn't really a example of consistency.

I should also say that I agree that Zone Fighters is Showa Canon.

Qawsedf234 said:
Consistency is important. It's why OPM went through a bunch of downgrades due to consistent lower tier stuff. But forced consistency isn't really true consistency. If the results are supposed to be higher then they're supposed to be higher.
I calced the Mountain buster feat to begin with because I thought someone might in the future use it against the prospect of Comet K being hundreds of Gigatons.

If anything was forced for consistency it was the density of the meteor, which was magnetic. Not as much as the timeframes.

Well going by the current calcs I would say the meteor seems like a outlier. Just vastly above everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back