• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showa Godzilla Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I'm not waiting. Im gonna disprove Kep right here and now.

https://i.imgur.com/hcNlR76.png

The calc was down for roughly an hour and a half before I started adding it back.

Now what was it like BEFORE I deleted it?

https://i.imgur.com/uRs5wlo.png

https://i.imgur.com/P8H7lo4.png

35 Gigatons. Not too far off from 18 Gigatons.

I deleted it because I thought Mountain busting had better presentation. Not because it was outlier. You can see I noted that I wasn't finished with the calculation.

The TIMEFRAME was always the only thing wrong!

Is that why you told me you only changed the calc because Weekly said it was an outlier and because you were trying to make it more reasonable with other feats?

And this derails the thread, take this to my wall.

Kepekley23 said:
Is that why you told me you only changed the calc because Weekly said it was an outlier and because you were trying to make it more reasonable with other feats?
What I said to you in its wording does not matter. What happened does.

It was an old. outdated. calc.

This is getting to rediculous levels. How am I supposed to perform maintenance as a calc member if I have behavior like this shoved down my throat? Its not even someone else's calc.

If it didn't correctly line up through proper procedures I wouldn't have changed it. Furthermore I had to wait for my Zone Fighter episode to download before I could finish wrapping up the calc...

Ok I'm a bad debator, I get it, but don't throw the whole admin team on my ass for the littlest reason

Kepekley23 said:
Because I thought maybe, just maybe, seeing a mountain busting on screen would make Weekly shutup? But no, instead more outlier, outlier...

It has nothing to do with other kaijus' feats, it is relating to the bomb itself

WeeklyBattles said:
inaccurate
outlier
Ye i TRAVELLED back i nTIME 2 YEARS to Make it look OUTLIER but Nt so you would AGREE.

Seriously do you ever bring anything to the table when you make your posts??

I think the term used for that technique is called "Hiding an Outlier", which is really not advised at all. And I agree with what Kepekley said; what Gallavant's doing may be wrong, but that's for the HR to decide. But provoking him further would be just as bad yes.

Anyway, this thread is starting to become a mess as it is, so should we close it?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I think the term used for that technique is called "Hiding an Outlier", which is really not advised at all. And I agree with what Kepekley said; what Gallavant's doing may be wrong, but that's for the HR to decide. But provoking him further would be just as bad yes.
Anyway, this thread is starting to become a mess as it is, so should we close it?
Except theres no outlier being hidden because IN THE END the calculations ARE CORRECT.

~porous rock density

~accurate adjusted minimal timeframes

~3000m mountains

Everyone keeps bringing up what happened up to this point RATHER THAN where things stand NOW.

• queue Sum 41*

It is probably best if you try to calm down and talk with the HR group in private. That is usually the best way to resolve these situations.

I also agree that this incident seems to have blown up out of proportion.

This thread has gone out of control and clearly won't be able to turn back in its tracks, so a separate one should be created and this one closed.

Okay. I will close this.

I hope that Gallavant will be allowed to defend himself in private though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back