• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showa Godzilla Upgrade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because all the 7-C feats he has done were done with ease and the monsters that did the 7-C feats did so with relative ease

How haven't I? Godzilla didn't use all of his strength to boil the water, neither do the monsters use all their strength with their KE. I have linked a multi-megaton calc by the God tier and have linked a nigh-megaton calc by a high tier also

Because everything up until that point had been harmed and killed by 7-C attacks, including Godzilla and Angirius. Nothing implies that those attacks were casual at all. The Megaton Calc is an outlier and the 900 Kiloton calc does not scale to anyone.

Can you prove that at all? And they are casual, the ocean boil calc was just a casual shot at the sea. KE is what energy they put out just by moving. It's very hard for a god tier to be an outlier, and I have said multiple times how the 900 kiloton calc can scale

No, the purden of proof is on you to prove it IS. Youre the one arguing that its casual, YOU have to prove it is. The 900 kiloton does NOT scale. Its not hard for a god tier to have an outlier when his feat is overshadowed by being overpowered by multiple characters several times weaker than that feat.

You're the one that made the statement that they were killed by 7-C attacks. Why does the 900 kiloton feat not scale, even though the laser was incredibly close to Mothra's body and she broke out of the cocoon anyways? King Ghidorah has been stated multiple times to be the strongest monster, even stronger than Godzilla and needed to be tag-teamed always to be even chased off. When he was killed, it was like 25 to 1.

WeeklyBattles said:
Its not hard for a god tier to have an outlier when his feat is overshadowed by being overpowered by multiple characters several times weaker than that feat.
No, this is wrong. Otherwise, Magolor would be 4-A right now.

When a god tier is stated to be superior to everyone around him, and has a feat putting him above them all, it's an outlier for the cast of heroes that beat him, NOT for the god tier.

Think of it like this: it's a feat for them, not a "negative feat" for Ghidorah.

The logic that just because a bunch of heroes beat a character consistently above them via feats and such, the character has to be dragged down is wrong and we have never judged it like that.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
This, also. Even if it is an outlier for Godzilla, which I doubt still, it wouldn't be an outlier for Ghidorah.
Yea but the problem is even if that feat is only scaled to King Ghidorah, it still wouldn't make any sense since he was harmed and defeated by a bunch of 7-C Kaiju who have no 7-B feats of their own.

I disagree with them being 7-C, anyways. And they all needed to gang up on him to eventually kill him. King Ghidorah still survived for 20 minutes of constant attacks from them.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
You're the one that made the statement that they were killed by 7-C attacks. Why does the 900 kiloton feat not scale, even though the laser was incredibly close to Mothra's body and she broke out of the cocoon anyways? King Ghidorah has been stated multiple times to be the strongest monster, even stronger than Godzilla and needed to be tag-teamed always to be even chased off. When he was killed, it was like 25 to 1.
Ok, i think you do not understand the situation (even though Weekly directly said this) - the burden is on you.

- You have to prove that the beams can condense their size City Level to Building Level.

- You haven't proven that those feats are ultra casual, especially since you debunked your own basis for it to be, namely that Ebriah did not actually get hit by the attack - according to you anyway, i haven't seen it.

- You haven't actually proven that it's not an outlier.

- You haven't proven that his Normal cocoon scales to Mothra, it could get weaker at birth, or it could be PIS, possibly an outlier.

Just because you have two pieces of proof that they are City Level, that doesn't mean that you have proven they are not Outliers, it's about consistency.

Even if you prove they were casual, you haven't proven they they are actually city level just because of how casual it is.

You'd have to definitively prove both for it to work, which you have not.

Go get some more city level feats, watch the movies.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
I disagree with them being 7-C, anyways. And they all needed to gang up on him to eventually kill him. King Ghidorah still survived for 20 minutes of constant attacks from them.
Hence why it would be an outlier for them

Im alsobgoing to point out that Ghidorah appeared earlier in the series and was defeated by monsters whose feats capped at 7-C

You have to prove that the beams can condense their size City Level to Town Level.

Why? DBZ characters only cause cliffs and some forests to be destroyed via their attacks. It's not a foreign concept in fiction.

- You haven't proven that those feats are ultra casual, especially since you debunked your own basis for it to be, namely that Ebriah did not actually get hit by the attack - according to you anyway, i haven't seen it.

I have said how it is casual time after time. And I never said he didn't get hit by the attack. I said he didn't tank it.

- You haven't actually proven that it's not an outlier.

How? I've said multiple times how it would be.

- You haven't proven that his Normal cocoon scales to Mothra, it could get weaker at birth, or it could be PIS, possibly an outlier.

Do you know what Occam's Razor is? It's a cocoon.

Just because you have two pieces of proof that they are City Level, that doesn't mean that you have proven they are not Outliers, it's about consistency.

The 7-C that Weekly is bringing up were done by fodder or extremely casually.

Even if you prove they were casual, you haven't proven they they are actually city level just because of how casual it is.

The point is that it wouldn't restrict them to town level.

You'd have to definitively prove both for it to work, which you have not.

I have stated proof for both.

Hence why it would be an outlier for them

Why would it be?

Im alsobgoing to point out that Ghidorah appeared earlier in the series and was defeated by monsters whose feats capped at 7-C

He was sent away (not even killed) by a team of Rodan, Godzilla and Mothra. In the movie they directly state all three to be weaker than Ghidorah

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Why? DBZ characters only cause cliffs and some forests to be destroyed via their attacks. It's not a foreign concept in fiction.
I have said how it is casual time after time. And I never said he didn't get hit by the attack. I said he didn't tank it.

How? I've said multiple times how it would be.

Do you know what Occam's Razor is? It's a cocoon.

The 7-C that Weekly is bringing up were done by fodder or extremely casually.

The point is that it wouldn't restrict them to town level.

I have stated proof for both.
You are appealing to other verses, ones where they have ki control might i add, a very acute and refined ability. That is not proof, it's like me saying that because most fictional verses have an after life, all do.

You have not proved it's casual, nor do you actually have any. "It hit the water. Not Ebirah" - That's what you actually said above.

No, you have not, you haven't proved anything, actually find some more feats.

No one cares it's a damn cocoon, it's a giant Moth, it's not like it's going to be your average cocoon, if it was, Mothra's weight would wreck it.

No, most of the feats out there are actually for high tiers for Godzilla, not fodder. Again with the ultra casual sh*t, you haven't proven that, you've said time and time again it's because these characters are fodder, no, that's wrong, they can grapple with him and withstand his attacks.

Alright, that's fine, but City Level is inconsistent, maybe Large Town Level, i can get behind that.

Your proof is based mostly on the things above.

You are appealing to other verses, ones where they have ki control might i add, a very acute and refined ability. That is not proof, it's like me saying that because most fictional verses have an after life, all do.

They all get killed by beams that just destroy rock. This also works for DC Comics, all of the HST, Marvel, most 'continental' games like LOZ, most animes, etc. It's not a good argument.

You have not proved it's casual, nor do you actually have any. "It hit the water. Not Ebirah" - That's what you actually said above.

You watched the fight, right? He just casually fired his ray into the water and it did that as a side effect.

No, you have not, you haven't proved anything, actually find some more feats.

Ghidorah has the only 11 megaton feat in the Showa continuation. It's all I need, along with my logic, to put the Showa top tiers at 7-B.

No one cares it's a damn cocoon, it's a giant Moth, it's not like it's going to be your average cocoon, if it was, Mothra's weight would wreck it.

Maybe you don't, but other people do. It's literally a cocoon and appears as such, so we assume it is a normal cocoon.

No, most of the feats out there are actually for high tiers for Godzilla, not fodder. Again with the ultra casual sh*t, you haven't proven that, you've said time and time again it's because these characters are fodder, no, that's wrong, they can grapple with him and withstand his attacks.

Proof? The characters are fodder because they get destroyed by Godzilla or other high tier Godzilla monsters. You really think Gabara/Kamacuras/Kumonga/Baragon scale to Godzilla?

Alright, that's fine, but City Level is inconsistent, maybe Large Town Level, i can get behind that.

I'd accept high 7-C or low 7-B if nothing else.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
They all get killed by beams that just destroy rock. This also works for DC Comics, all of the HST, Marvel, most 'continental' games like LOZ, most animes, etc. It's not a good argument.
You watched the fight, right? He just casually fired his ray into the water and it did that as a side effect.

Ghidorah has the only 11 megaton feat in the Showa continuation. It's all I need, along with my logic, to put the Showa top tiers at 7-B.

Maybe you don't, but other people do. It's literally a cocoon and appears as such, so we assume it is a normal cocoon.

Proof? The characters are fodder because they get destroyed by Godzilla or other high tier Godzilla monsters. You really think Gabara/Kamacuras/Kumonga/Baragon scale to Godzilla?

I'd accept high 7-C or low 7-B if nothing else.

I meant City Level to Building Level, Godzilla does have AoE, i was just saying you have to prove he has that much power decrease behind it. I phrased it wrong, i made it like i didn't think the beams had AoE.

You watched the clip right? There was steam coming off him, so he was hit a little while underwater, you can even see that because he came out of the area where the beam was underwater.

It's not just logic, it's consistency. Basically, I could prove a character is suppressed, but I couldn't prove their city level because there's one feat in a pretty inconsistent series that says there are. Find more large town to city level feats and i'll Concede.

No, it's not a normal cocoon, normal ones aren't almost indestructible, nor do they house gigantic moths capable to shooting energy. Mothra isn't some normal moth but scaled up to building size. Sorry I was rude on that point before, I was just didn't get enough sleep.

Yes, there is about 7 feats, most from Godzilla. I wasn't talking about every single moster, but the ones that had a somewhat good fight, Ebirah, Megalon, etc.

Alright.

I don't care about this any more, I won't argue with you anymore, i want to more on to different threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back