• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Show off your PC setup

The lighting and cable management are ass but whatever.
i1LilVb.jpg

Also wait a sec; u said u can't login vsbw there, but I still see one icon in ur tabs.

Smh

Oh yeah about that.

I had to turn in the school chromebook for obvious reasons. This is just an old laptop I had, and it's only slightly better.
I see, can you still access the wiki with the old laptop?

In this day I shall post my godly gaming set up. It induces jealousy to anyone that stares at it for too long. Take a glance at my set up and tell me your honest opinions. Wrong opinions will be disregarded.
IMG_20230714_182956.jpg

^ This is the side profile, I have a fan that keeps my PC alive when it overheats. It also serves to reduce the amount of heat I feel.
IMG_20230714_183010.jpg

^ Here is a closer look at one of my wallpapers. When I turn on my PC I am blessed with beautiful artwork of my favorite characters. It pleases my eyes.
IMG_20230714_183155.jpg

And here is a picture of one of my wallpapers. A custom made wallpaper that I've expertly crafted in which I throw a spirit bomb at that overrated fodder called Goku. It reminds me that I am great and strong, I love this masterpiece of art that I've created.

I made it so that my wallpapers switch between pictures of Touhou girls, pictures of Terraria weapons and photoshopped pictures of me beating the crap out of strong fictional characters. It boosts my ego and it slows down my computer but the boost is worth it.

I should mention that I only have 4 GB of ram but who the **** needs more than that? 4 GB is all you need.

I have heard that posting pictures of gaming chairs is a requirement. Is it? DO I have to be forced to show my wonderful gaming chair?

In this day I shall post my godly gaming set up. It induces jealousy to anyone that stares at it for too long. Take a glance at my set up and tell me your honest opinions. Wrong opinions will be disregarded.
IMG_20230714_182956.jpg

^ This is the side profile, I have a fan that keeps my PC alive when it overheats. It also serves to reduce the amount of heat I feel.
IMG_20230714_183010.jpg

^ Here is a closer look at one of my wallpapers. When I turn on my PC I am blessed with beautiful artwork of my favorite characters. It pleases my eyes.
IMG_20230714_183155.jpg

And here is a picture of one of my wallpapers. A custom made wallpaper that I've expertly crafted in which I throw a spirit bomb at that overrated fodder called Goku. It reminds me that I am great and strong, I love this masterpiece of art that I've created.

I made it so that my wallpapers switch between pictures of Touhou girls, pictures of Terraria weapons and photoshopped pictures of me beating the crap out of strong fictional characters. It boosts my ego and it slows down my computer but the boost is worth it.

I should mention that I only have 4 GB of ram but who the **** needs more than that? 4 GB is all you need.

I have heard that posting pictures of gaming chairs is a requirement. Is it? DO I have to be forced to show my wonderful gaming chair?
Awwwh, cute~

Back