• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Show Me Those Muscles - Luther Strode vs Muscular

Muscular is both faster and stronger by at least one tier and he tank attack stronger than Luther's whit no trouble. My vote gose to Muscular.

At first blush, Muscular has this in the bag. Reliably superior AP/durability, and if Luther's heart or brain are destroyed, he dies instantly.

However, Luther has faster movement speed, and has some variety in his powers that might keep him the game. Regen, semi-precog and rage power are all things that Muscular doesn't really have much of a counter for. The precog in particular means Luther will likely be able to use his superior movement speed to outmaneuver Muscular with some fair consistency, even with Muscular's reactions/combat speed preventing him from getting blitzed. (Given Luther's ridiculous stamina, he most likely won't tire from it either) Regen and muscle-hardening will potentially help Luther close the gap in durability as well, though not completely.

Luther is also quite a bit smarter. Muscular is a complete meathead.

I'm going to stay undecided for now. Given the nature of the characters, it's a little too close for me to call at the moment.

Back