• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dargoo Faust said:
I'd love to add more profiles though! I call dibs on making Reize's profile after this is over, he gets so much stuff from Specter Knight's Campaign.
As I said I'm revising Plague Knight's profile (link) and I'd also like to make Phantom Striker's and Mole Knight's.

Treasure and Polar Knight don't really have any abilities that are comparable to any of those we have on this site.

Awesome.

The Enchantress should also have Corruption Type 1 based on what she did to Reize in Specter of Torment.

Although there isn't really a reason to calc the cannonballs now that I think about it considering Specter Knight timed that lightning and everyone ought to scale to him.

Uhhh, not really? The lightning struck after Specter Knight had moved out of the way. It seems far more likely it was aim-dodging, especially since there was indicators of the lightning going to strike and it happens almost instantly in the video.

Calcing the cannonballs seems like the best bet.

Canonically both happen at the same time, tbh, it could have been either or both.

Either way Sheild Knight survives the explosion/collapse.

Dargoo Faust said:
Canonically both happen at the same time, tbh, it could have been either or both.

Either way Sheild Knight survives the explosion/collapse.
I know, I just thought it might be worth mentioning that it might not have been the enchantress's death

Honestly can't even be mad with the AP downgrades. Before they weren't very far into 7-B but now they'll be decently into both 8-A and High 7-C. They should fair just a bit better in matches. Plus multiple tiers typically means more possibilities.

Made a small edit to it; just changed Wing Flight to just Flight with wings and fixed some formatting for you.

Since were already doing changes to shovel knight can we get rid of the transmutation? To my knowledge it is never said that the alchemy coin is changeing the enemy's into coins as much as it's just killing them and creating coins. if it is transmutation then the profile should say it only works on enemy's weaker then shovel knight as it doesn't work on bosses

Have any of the required calculations been accepted by the calc group?

Thank god someone pointed out how ridiculous this is. In many of the stages, the clouds don't even show up in the background implying they're nothing more than aesthetic for map, and what areas you can't yet access.

7-C Shovel Knight is perfect for what they're shown to actually do

Alright, since we've gotten general approval (although some misunderstanding), and both calcs have been accepted, I'm going to implement the changes on a couple of the pages.

No worries, that should be very easy to implement.

Alternatively, you can also calc the Enchantress' lifting strength via her telekinesis when she throws large quantities of rock around. I might do it in a bit.

Shovel Knight was measured at 142 cm with his horns, tho, which actually makes a pretty big difference there. You're also using Treasure Knights Armor for his regular body proportions, you should shear them by a cm or an inch due to how thick his gear probably is.

Seems like Dark and I have updated all the existing pages; and I personally revamped Shovel Knight, Plague Knight, and Specter Knight's pages.

Expect another revision in a couple of months for King Knight; his campaign is coming soon and might bring new feats and will definitely give the guy new powers.

I'll leave this open for Arrogant to post the lifting strength stuff, after that I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back