• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should we add these powers to the wiki?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
1. So the Lunch Lady Ghost has Meat Manipulation on her page, not only that, she can create meat and other food like cake and apples but we don't have a page for that power and I'm sure she's not the only character in fiction who can manipulate food.

I think a Food Manipulation page should be made.

2. The Box Ghost has the ability to control any Box, Square, or Container and the contents within them but we don't have a Box Manipulation page and I'm unsure if several characters have this specific power so I'm not sure if it's worth adding it but it's odd to me power linked on someone's page without a link to it.

Should a Box Manipulation page be created?. I could just change it to limited Telekinesis on his page and state he can only manipulate box's, squares, containers, and the contents within them.

Thoughts.

Box Manipulation sounds a bit absurd, it's also unlikely any other character has something like this. I could see Food Manipulation but maybe it should just be changed to Creation and Life Manipulation (which she already seems to have).

I agree that Box/Square Manipulation is absurd. That's why I'm just going to explain his power on his page.

I still see Food Manipulation getting a page.

My apologies, but I think that both of these abilities seem unnecessary and too obscure to get actual pages. It seems better to simply describe or mention the abilities within the character profiles.

Food manipulation looks like a subset of biological manipulation. Since we have wood users as a category under plant users, under the same logic this should be added.

Christian Gods are having official food manipulation powers now. (John 6:1-14 NIV - Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand)

Categories should be fine, but actual powers & abilities pages seem unnecessary.

Alright so I'll just link her power to Biological Manipulation and explain it and just explain the Box Ghost's power and link it to telekinesis.

@DMB 1

He controls any type of box including meta, Square object, or container. I wouldn't say Paper Manipulation.

Regardless, I'll close this and edit their pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back