• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So lately I've been thinking what if sega made games for different characters of the sonic franchise. I know in past they did with tails, shadow, and knuckles but what if they went back to doing that today.

Here are a few characters I think would be a great idea to headline their own games:

Shadow, Blaze, Silver, the Chaotix, Knuckles, Tails, etc.

I personally would like another Shadow game with Omega, Rouge, and their relationship with each other and g.u.n.

Or maybe a game with Blaze and her universe.

Or a game with Silver and his telekinesis and how the gameplay would be for it.

Tell me what characters you would like to have their own games and maybe give an example of how you think the gameplay or story should be like.

I completely agree with this. Giving the other characters their own games means that they no longer have to be sidelined by the plot primarily focusing on Sonic. It gives fans of those characters something to be satisfied about, plus it can make them more interesting by going into detail on what they like doing when they aren't on a mission and gives them their own moments to shine.

I'd like to see Shadow have his own spin-off game series. Like you mentioned, Rouge and Omega could also be involved. As for an idea of a story, I think an interesting plot point was in Sonic 06 when Mephiles mentioned that the world would betray Shadow. I don't know about you but I would be interested in seeing how Shadow would handle it.

O shot I forgot that this thread still existed, didn't even realize anyone answered it.

@shadow I agree it would be interesting to see how shadow would react to the world becoming his enemy.

@DaBoi I agree they would be perfect candidates for their own games.

I'd love a game with Charmy Bee and his friends, and I'm not even that big on Sonic. I just really like those three. I feel like there's a lot that could be done with them

Make a Silver game that is tailored to his fighting style and make it like some puzzle-solving beat 'em up that takes place in his future and not the past. Also have returning characters like Shadow, Metal Sonic, Omega, and the like since those characters have some form of immortality. And maybe Knuckles too like give the M.E. the power to give the guardian some form of immortality as well and could help Silver in some H2H combat. While Shadow can teach him how to concentrate on his own psychokinetic powers to do various amazing things. Not to mention, help harness Chaos Energy to do more than just Chaos Control and do his own forms of Chaos Boost and Chaos Spears (Even though he has variations of those abilities, but that's besides the point).

Back