• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiryu Rain vs Soujirou Mibu

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Soujirou fighting the Three Protectors may have been a more fitting battle, but in my opinion, I think this one's more interesting.

The Mage

vs

The Samurai

Rules:

• Speed Equalized
  • Both opponents stay in their base, so Rain's fully sealed and Soujirou is not a Gudou God
  • Both have all of their equipment
  • In-character, but both are serious about winning
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win
(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair

The match takes place near the entrance to the Core on Gyrohem, but they can move anywhere on the planet as they please:
Gyrohem

Who will win? The mage or the samurai?

Score:

• Shiryu Rain: 1
  • Soujirou Mibu: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0
Battle Music

Rain
Mibu Soujirou

Of course we'd have to use Base Masada characters cause them God Forms of theirs just skyrocket to 1-A......mmhmm.

Anyways, i take it that this is full on base/fully sealed Rain, yes Mark? Seems to be the case from the looks of it.

Well stat-wise, Mibu is stronger as he's 7-A at best compared R to Rains so he beats him there in physicality (if not for the armor in place where Soujirou won't physically be able to even make a chip off of it). But of course, this is where the hax of each can make the actual result of here.

From the looks of things, it seems that both have ways of hitting each other of negating one another's durability (Mibu with his cutting style, Rain with Sahlo). Though since both are in character, Rain's more than unlikely to use Sahlo than Mibu whose more or less going to hit him with....well anything including attacks that can harm higher-dimensional structures. Then again, it did say that both are willing to use whatever they have to win so Rain's going to have to bother using it anyways.

Hmm...i'll get back to you on this later. Cause otherwise, it'd be a damn wall of text here. Don't count my opinion just yet, Mark.

Back again.

Alright continuing off from here, i'll say in terms of stuff like regen, Mibu takes it no contest. But Rain with the healing instant orb may do something about it.

Yeah i changed my mind about making a whole lot of text here. ^^;

Just gonna go straight to the point and say that Rain actually takes this in the end with some mid to high diff or so even. Even though he's in-character and is only going to start off with whatever he normally uses in general, it is noted that he's going to use everything he has regardless meaning that at some point in the battle, he's going to end up either sealing up Mibu or destroying him with higher dimensional power with durability negation with his weapons. He also has stuff that can negate regen so Mibu's done once it connects with him. Also, Mibu doesn't have anyway of dealing with Rain's acausality (have yet to find out if he can cut the concept of that. He can apparently cut causality but not acausality AFAIK) and Rain's homeverse hax resistance actually kind of makes him pretty resistance and alright to any and all of Mibu's concept and metaphysical cutting attacks (not sure if he can handle higher dimensional structure damage however).

But Rain will have an initially hard time with dealing with Mibu here however, given the latters much superior regen and slightly superior stats. But he'll get him eventually with any of his stuff if he keeps up well in the fight, which by then will seal him the deal.

DK what we could make this farier for Mibu, but for now i'll keep Rain as my vote. Thank god we got characters who could take on even the Masadaverse characters at least. ^^;

Np. As you said, we could make this fairer for Mibu a little better later but i have no ideas what could be better. Maybe just limiting the items and weapons Rain has on him down a bit? IDK.

He'd still possibly win depending what's limited, just gonna be harder for him and likely more fairer for Mibu at the same time.

Yeah, I'll have to agree with the reasons Cross gave on this one and go with Shiryu...

Though Mibu's Regen, broken Conceptual Cutting and resistances will still make this one hell of a battle. He will have some diff, that's for sure, but Shiryu takes it.

Back