• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiroyama Kyousuke takes on Pokémon Trainer

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Shiroyama Kyousuke takes on our Pokémon Trainer from weakest to strongest. (gauntlet style)

Scenario 1: Kyousuke fights them according to the SBA. He gets no vessel. The trainer get no Pokémon. Can he be stopped?

Scenario 2: Kyousuke is thrown into the Pokémon world, without a vessel, tasked with taking out the trainer. The trainer have no knowledge that this is happening, but can use their Pokémon and everything. Can Kyousuke take them out in suprise attacks?

Scenario 3: Kyousuke gets Olivia Highland as vessel and takes on the Pokémon Trainer according to the SBA. How far does he get?

There's no TK in Blood Sign, so I have to ask how Kyousuke has dodged that kind of thing before. Though isn't turning people into dolls Transmutation and not TK?

I don't know anything about Pokemon beyond the 1st Gen games and seeing the odd anime episode years ago, so my knowledge here is limited.

1. Kyousuke would likely easily defeat trainers that are just 9-C characters without anything else due to superior fighting skills, and get beaten by people who have superhuman abilities due to lack of usable powers of his own.

2. He ends up getting spotted by someone with a Pokemon and gets wrecked. Not much he can do to Pokemon without a vessel.

3. Aren't Pokemon much stronger than Regulation-class Materials? Kyousuke also gets wrecked here.

LazyHunter said:
2. He ends up getting spotted by someone with a Pokemon and gets wrecked. Not much he can do to Pokemon without a vessel.
Keep in mind that the trainer have no knowledge that he is trying to take them out, meaning that he won't be attacked just for normally walking around and that he can prepare a plan.

3. Aren't Pokemon much stronger than Regulation-class Materials? Kyousuke also gets wrecked here.

Most are, I suppose. I wanted to say that regulation class hax can make a difference, but then I realized that something like The Bubbling Gears has a cost of 22... Suppose that scenario looks bad unless the trainer is foolish enough to not deal lethal damage faster than the materials are summoned.

@The real cal howard

Ah, so it's both. Yeah, Kyousuke can't do anything about that.

@DontTalkDT

2. At some point he's going to have to attack a Pokemon master that has either the reflexes to use a Pokeball before being defeated or already has a Pokemon close by.

3. The slow buildup of Material summoning does make winning a straight fight very unlikely.

There's also aura knights, who are pretty much human tier 7 Lucarios. Or the Shadow Triad, who are teleporting ninjas with Pokémon.

Humans in Blood Sign top out at Wall level, with some having weak pseudo-magic abilities. None of them is going to go very far in the gauntlet.

LazyHunter said:
Humans in Blood Sign top out at Wall level, with some having weak pseudo-magic abilities. None of them is going to go very far in the gauntlet.
Elvast would get pretty far in scenario 3.

In scenario 1... if we cheat and count Madam Professor as human ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In scenario 2 I would say Lu at leats makes it a good bit further than kyousuke, albeit she also wouldn't get past pokémon ability humans.

Elvast in scenario 3 is practically cheating.

I agree, Lu probably gets the furthest in scenario 2 due to assassinations and stealth, but at some point trainers are going to start keeping Pokemon bodyguards nearby when news of someone going after trainers spread around. That and the superhuman trainers with supernatural abilities make it a hard stop.

I guess a bloodlusted Kyousuke could also pull off the Control summoning method and summon the White Queen in scenario 2.

Back