• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean the true nature of Digimon are ideas. However, I prefer abstract fights wait until then as revisions for that will come in a couple weeks. We have a recently blog explaining this if you all want to do this fight now.

As for BFR, he physically drags his foe to the Dark Area where they are erased into nothingness and become one with Lucemo (as those sent to the Dark Area are erased and get absorbed by Lucemon)

I'm going to vote inconclusive.

Shion can't affect him, and Bakemon is unable to deal with her omnipresence and AE (for now).

"All gods can give "names" to things, giving them a concept of their own, and a defined border"

Wouldn't thins allow Shiori to make Bakemon existant and thus affectable by her other abilties ?

This is also interesting, although I don't know what it means in practice or if it's actually useful.

It seems the true form of a god is an idea but not a concept?

The explanation blog must say something about it, I will try to read it.
20190313 093427

Dvorak1902 said:
This is also interesting, although I don't know what it means in practice or if it's actually useful.
It seems the true form of a god is an idea but not a concept?

The explanation blog must say something about it, I will try to read it.
20190313 093427
Something that existed before concepts is what we call as 'Gods' in Touhou.

Bandicam 2017-12-28 18-38-02-120

Overlord775 said:
"All gods can give "names" to things, giving them a concept of their own, and a defined border"
Wouldn't thins allow Shiori to make Bakemon existant and thus affectable by her other abilties ?
no

Back