• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
? Contextually she is talking about him being evil. Not like he is cursed spirit or something. She knows he was a Sorcerer not some cursed spirit.
No she is talking about him being a spirit. That's why she says spirit. The entire thing is a comical moment anyway, not sure why this is being brought up.

I already explained the context stop nitpicking the words.
The context is a playful one, not meant to be taken genuinely yet you did... And no one's nitpicking. The series surrounding spirits, with exorcists, and an ability that purifies cursed techniques, yeah it definitely was talking about evil beings literally, and not evil spirits as it said lmao.

The context is a playful one, not meant to be taken genuinely yet you did... And no one's nitpicking. The series surrounding spirits, with exorcists, and an ability that purifies cursed techniques, yeah it definitely was talking about evil beings literally, and not evil spirits as it said lmao.
So there good spirits in the verse? Great 👍

bump.

Uh so Meruem kinda just stomps through Kashimo, Ino, Hig, Kusakabe, and I'd say Yuji. They probably won't die except maybe Hig and Ino. Knowing Meruem, he'll deduce Hig is the most talented and eat him. And given Meruem's RE and power mod, he will probably form more refined dismantles and cleaves. I'd say everyone dies here besides Yuji and Kusakabe. He'll start having issue when Yuta comes but should also handle all them better than Sukuna had.

Meruem dog walks all of them in raw skill, especially with cracked precog, so they're all kind of screwed beyond belief, especially since Meruem will only be getting stronger as this gauntlet goes on due to his Accelerated Development and eating people.

bump.

Uh so Meruem kinda just stomps through Kashimo, Ino, Hig, Kusakabe, and I'd say Yuji. They probably won't die except maybe Hig and Ino. Knowing Meruem, he'll deduce Hig is the most talented and eat him. And given Meruem's RE and power mod, he will probably form more refined dismantles and cleaves. I'd say everyone dies here besides Yuji and Kusakabe. He'll start having issue when Yuta comes but should also handle all them better than Sukuna had.
Wouldn't the squad specifically form a plan around Meruem himself?

Wouldn't the squad specifically form a plan around Meruem himself?
With the way the OP is phrased then I don't think they would have time because it sounds like Meruem was plopped into Sukuna's place right as he started fighting Gojo, beat him and then we get to this thread. No one knows anything about this dude at all aside from him having Sukuna's CT.

What I'm more curious about is how he even got in this situation at all since Peak Pre-Rose Meruem wouldn't have done any of this. He's not afraid of murder and even condones in it certain scenarios but he's also actively trying to better the world as best he can, even if he has to do so with an iron fist at first.

What I'm more curious about is how he even got in this situation at all since Peak Pre-Rose Meruem wouldn't have done any of this. He's not afraid of murder and even condones in it certain scenarios but he's also actively trying to better the world as best he can, even if he has to do so with an iron fist at first.
Trying to advance the species he sought out Megumi’s nen abilities and ended up being pursued by the sorcerer society.

Trying to advance the species he sought out Megumi’s nen abilities and ended up being pursued by the sorcerer society.
Sought out in what way? I doubt he's just randomly attacking sorcerers in the process. At best his beef I can see with them being if Sukuna already possessed Megumi and started a fight with Meruem.

Sought out in what way? I doubt he's just randomly attacking sorcerers in the process. At best his beef I can see with them being if Sukuna already possessed Megumi and started a fight with Meruem.
To gain Mahoraga’s wheel

Okay, now that Shinjuku Showdown is over, and let's say that the plan goes largely the same (AKA Ignoring literally everything else up until Yuji uses Domain Expansion)

How's Meruem responding to Yuji's Talk no Jutsu? (Yuji should get Social Influencing, at least possible)

Okay, now that Shinjuku Showdown is over, and let's say that the plan goes largely the same (AKA Ignoring literally everything else up until Yuji uses Domain Expansion)

How's Meruem responding to Yuji's Talk no Jutsu? (Yuji should get Social Influencing, at least possible)
I feel like Meruem would try to have a legitimate conversation with Yuji and figure out his mindset as he loves learning, especially about people who he finds strong in their own unique ways. It's part of the reason why I think he would never have actually started throwing hands with any of these people unless they attacked him first like Netero.

Back