• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShineGreymon (Burst mode) Vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right, didn't notice that, I hate battles with equal speed. Still Beerus due to greater fighting skill and experience (he's been alive for millions of years)

I wouldn't be so sure, ShineGreymon BM is able to fight on par with the Royal Knights, who literally do nothing but spend their lives protecting their fellow Digimon and fighting incredibly skilled, powerful, and ancient Digimon like the Seven Demon Lords. The gap isn't quite as big as you'd think.

Beerus does have his attack nullification hax to fall back on, but even then ShineGreymon could just pull out the GeoGrey Sword and go right back to hacking at him. Heck, his partner alone has punched out the likes of Yggdrasil, who is considered the major overseer of the Royal Knights and is thus above them in power. Close combat proficiency won't be an issue.

I would go with Beerus, since there isn't that much on ShineGreymon that is an advantage against Beerus. Not to mention Beerus can use afterimages and redirect Shine's fire like he did with the caveman in the first few episodes of dbs. He can also nullify his attacks like he did with his fight against Goku.

I give it to Beerus. Millions of years of fighting experience, attack nullification, afterimages...

I'd say Beerus stands a very good chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back