• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Uchiha AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's PIS and he mainly uses hax to be a threat because he is not that strong of a ninja [Low Tier range] since he was fodderized by a Susuke fireball and a punch from Sakura.

He is not that strong of a ninja because he only relies on his hax abilities that ingnores durability and it's PIS because Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura showed to be far more durable than basic swords and knives attacks.

Since when his knives are hax that ingnores durability? and his knives arent "basic"

It's also impossible for him to be stronger than the likes of Itachi, Pain, Obito and Madara: These guys would fodderize him.

Did it state where Shin stood on the food chain?, Does he have any feats, Only thing I can remember was Sakura gave him trouble and Sarada killed many of his clones.

Note: I haven't read it in awhile so I'm likely wrong about the Sakura and Sarada thing.

The Shin's are low tiers ninjas, it's impossible for them to be on Juubi level.

Just becuse you dont want it doesnt means this impossible,this is a fact that he was able to hurt them

Beside that doesnt mean he is stronger than Itachi\Pain\Obito\Madara,he is Moon\Country level only with his knifes,his durability and speed are lower than them

There is no way Orochimaru created a Country Level/Moon Level being otherwise Orochimaru would have made himself that strong.

Because his attacks should have not damaged them at all because Shin was portrayed as a low class clone ninja, which he is weaker than most strong ninjas of the verse and he was easily killed by his clones that were defeated by Sarada, he was only a threat due to his hax and the outliers around him. I have nothing else to say, he will not be upgraded to such tier.

Doesn't his ability just allow him to mentally control metal objects that he touches?

Shin fighting on par with Naruto and Sasuke sounds like huge PIS with his character description and other encounters. It makes it more problematic when posts like these are minimum quality.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Doesn't his ability just allow him to mentally control metal objects that he touches?
That not just normal metal objects,there is Chakra also

Again,that not really a reason,give me claim base on actual feats why this PIS(for example,he was able to hurt X although Y was able to tank this and Y is weaker than X) otherwise you just spamming

Plot Induced Stupidity is a term used when something statistically or generally inconsistent happens due to how the plot was written, it doesn't matter what happens when it is an outlier. Dark already explained to you why it was an outlier. Do you really think you can make a CRT with just a question and simple logic? The answer is no because you need a consistent article of his character feats in order to even start the process of an upgrade.

Ok, he puts his chakra into the metal objects then mentally throws them at people.

This would mean he's throwing theses chakra infused objects with enough Force to damage country to Moon level characters. Now I wouldn't have a problem with this except for the fact Orochimaru maid him in lab... How on the world did Orochimaru give/create something with this type of chakra and power but didn't make himself that strong?... Also Orochimaru didn't seem all to worried that he just let a Country to Moon Level threat out into the Ninja World.

Yes, this why that's inconsistent also this thread leads to nowhere since the staff disagrees with such upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back