• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Megami Tensei Revisions: Demon Physiology

They don't scale to it. Demi Fiend himself didn't gain all the standard demon powers until he became a full demon.

If we include elemental, death, holy, and curse manip, should we also include healing, status removal, revival, and the various status effects be included as well? Empathic/fear/mind manip, paralysis, body puppetry, poison manip, disease manip, freezing, petrification, sleep manip, and Bfr are status I know off the top my head. Additionally, should we include almighty stuff?

Additionally, should we include the resistances, absorption's, and reflections to elemental, curse, holy, death, and status?

Would it be better to have elemental, death, curse, holy, status, almighty, and their respective resistances, reflections, and drains listed separately in a section as something like "common additional abilities"?

Yobo Blue said:
Possibly. All demons have the capacity for most skills.
Well, it is a fact. I think the current demons's profile are the demons at their full potential, too.

Here's a list of all status effects I know of/found on the MT wiki (excluding ones I know are exclusive to one demon) and what power I think they would be considered:

Freeze: freezing

Shock: electric paralysis inducement

Poison: poison manip

Paralysis: poison manip/paralysis inducement

Stun: statistics reduction (reactions)

Confuse: mind manip/fear manip

Charm: mind manip/empathic manip

Stone: petrification/stat reduction (durability)

Sleep: sleep inducement

Bind: body puppetry, power null

Bomb: explosion inducement

Happy: mind/empathic manip

Rage: mind/empathic manip

Hungry: mind manip

Sick: disease manip/unconventional statistics reduction

Lost: Bfr

Brand/curse: Regenerationn negation/stamina reduction

Close: power null/empathic manip

Bat: transmutation

Mute/silence: power null

Seal: power null

Forget: memory manip/power null

Weak: resistance nullification

Curse: healing reduction

I think what Blahblah said is right.

Also we found some evidence to resurrection via energy manipulation as well. Yvel said he will provide the scans here.

Back