• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiki vs Ruby Rose, again!

Then I'm voting Shiki, she takes this with high difficulty. Ruby has multiple abilities and weaponry, but I don't think they can really put Shiki down for the count. Not to mention if Ruby does get close Sho Gyom ZEX will shred her apart. Her only chance is to snipe from afar, but Shiki's EI will help deal with that. How much faster does Ruby's semblance make her again?

Shiki FRA. Even without the modifications considering the situation and how many abilities they have and how more practical and defensive Shiki can be

Since I keep receiving notifications, I guess I'll give this a reading and vote accordingly.

2 minutes later

Well, I guess I'll vote Shiki for reasons above.

Btw Arrogant you might want to remove this from Ruby

"A Scythe Wielder with Elemental Intangibility"

Because she no longer has Elemental Intangibility

Back