• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiki beats up a rich kid's dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Shiki Tohno versus Wolf.

Speed is equalized, and they start 5 meters away. Victory through death or incapacitation. This is 9-A Wolf.

Shiki:

Wolf:

Inconclusive:

Does Shiki need to touch his opponent to cut their line of death or can he do it from a distance? Because Sekiro one shots here and has the benefit of ranged options with his arsenal.

He needs his knife to do it.

Bear in mind he's a skilled fighter and won't just stand still and get killed at a distance.

Wolf is no slouch in combat though.

Which key is being used for Wolf?

But does said knife need to physically touch Sekiro? Because judging from the OP you're using end game Sekiro, who has mastered about every sword fighting technique in the game and can switch between them mid battle. If Sekiro so much as lands a hit on Shiki it's kinda over for him.

Depending on the tons of senarios given on what Sekiro would start off first given his arsenal, more often than not he will come out on top. Firecrackers will stun Shiki, ranged projectiles will instakill given the massive AP gap, Mortal Blade one shots through range alone, and any of Sekiro's techniques will break Shiki's posture immediately given his lifting strength.

Yeah, I updated it. 9-A Wolf.

Does Shiki fight cqc, can he just kill Sekiro in one slice?

Shiki fights close quarters and goes for the kill ASAP, but he can throw his knife. It'll cut through anything without issue, inanimate or not.

Wolf probably counters it with teleportation if he ever decides to throw though.

Guess I'd vote Wolf FRA.

I

am

here

what's Shiki's best skill feat? Presumably they both have methods of one-shotting, Wolf has arguably better ranged abilities and his weapon is longer so those are pluses, but how good is Shiki?

They have no knowledge of each other's abilities, I dunno why Wolf would teleport away from a skinny kid throwing a knife at him.

Wolf is definitely more skilled (Shiki's a super-skilled assassin and has more potential than anyone in the history of his family, which is already made up of super-skilled assassins), but Shiki is also super difficult to kill (he's survived some pretty nasty injuries from Nero).

So we got an anaemic kid vs a guy who is lol rez lite? So Shiki needs to get in close? I always just thought Shiki waved his hands in the air and that was that for his power.

To be fair, a large gecko or chicken can be damaging to Wolf.

If there isn't an argument for Shiki being as skilled then I'll lean towards Wolf. Since they can just both one-shot one another but Wolf has a better chance of hitting first.

Not gonna lie, I thought this was a thread against scooby because of the title.

Voting Wolf via range and possibly skill, though I don't know much about neither characters, oof.

@Mr. Bambu literally anything can kill Wolf, including miracle builds

^ lies

miracle builds are 10-C

^11-A

Miracle Builds are nothing but works of fiction. They don't exist.

Paul Frank said:
But pre nerf ds2 had good miracle builds ;-;
I'd believe you if DS2 existed, weird that they skipped straight from DS1 to DS3

Eh Wolf FRA, reminds me when I did Raiden vs Grevious. Both can kill but Wolf's got a better shot at it so I'll say mid-high diff for him.

So

bumping and current votes

Shiki: 0

Wolf: 6 (Steven, CursedGentleman, Bambu, Ovens, Winston, Crimson)

Incon: 0

you did it Rebu

you really did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back