• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shifuto VS Heroes of Valindor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noice! Just to clarify, is this John and Jane, or just one of them?

I'm happy with whatever decision you make

I'm voting Heroes of Valinor here because they have far more versatile abilities like Mind Manipulation that Shifuto has little resistance to. In addition the John seems to be a much better fighter than Shifuto.

Actually thought of voting on here but...heh. ^^;

Yeah honestly from the looks of it as things are, i have to agree with God-king and go with John on this. Since this is him with all of his artifacts, i'm pretty sure that means he has that star level armor thing going on for him. Though while that isn't as much as Shi's more higher dura, the latter isn't able to do much against the former with that kind of dura of his own either. Not to mention that John has a lot more in terms of power sets going on for him so which ever ones he has that's truly offensive, i'm sure he has plenty that he can get around Shifuto's dura level.

So i'm going with him on this one here.

You link the result of the thread like here onto the respective characters pages "Other" section.

Why make a page of something like this anyways?

Basically, it goes like this using this thread here. Since Heroes won, it would look like this under their section in the victories slot:

"Shifuto (The Dreamcrosser Squad (Verse)) Shifuto's Profile (Blah blah blah)" Like that. With the part about the blah being what was the conditions of the fight like "Speed was equalized", "This and this were used", and so on.

If you have no idea how to link it, you can just leave this alone and let anyone else do it for you later then...

I can add it to both profiles

I'll wait till tomorrow for any more voters, that should be fair enough of a wait.

I've added the result to both profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back