• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shido vs. Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragopentling said:
An angry strong ass and ripped Spartan warrior totally isn't a threat.
Kekeke xD
Not necessarily, I think Shido would believe any of the spirits he's encountered or has are more dangerous than someone who just looks ripped and angry.

HyperNepsy said:
Shido has resistance to time manipulation iirc but soul manip no. Though shido would probably do anything else before that happens
Shido doesn't have resistance to time manipulation according to his profile.

Dragopentling said:
An angry strong ass and ripped Spartan warrior totally isn't a threat.

Kekeke xD
To a person who's literally fight off Celestial Spirits in a world were Spirits are literally the only things that are anywhere near that strong?

Suuuuuure.

Context is necessary, Shido isn't going to look at some Cosplayer looking guy and think he's up there with the strongest people.

HyperNepsy said:
Anyone who has power that's not human like shido will consider them like a spirit.
Which in his case, is a threat
He wouldn't even know Kratos has powers and assume he's a dude with blades, which a human can have. The reasoning to consider him a spirit doesn't make any sense.

If he can't resist time manip and they're 4 km away then Kratos is going to use time manip get in close and proceed to either one-shot or soul manip.

Hm

After reading his most recent fight in Volume 20, now that he is aware that he has Ain, he firstly use it right of ther batt to surely kill the opponent, Spirits or not so it's probably the things he will do it here, so it's: Death Manipulation, Law Manipulation or Existence Erasure. Pick one, but in the context of Dead battle, he used Death Manipulation. that his opening move.

Why would he think he resists it whatsoever?

Death Manip won't kill Kratos due to his ressurection. Also how does his moves work, thought based?

@Giver i didn't say that it should work, i only answered to the great question of what shidou's opening move

To answer your question, Law and EE yes but no for his Death hax, it throw multiple ray of light which kill anything at contact, it's avoidable.

Anyway, Shidou's battles are pretty meh (spirits need more matchup imo) so i'am out of this.

So the death hax isn't thought based, meaning Kratos with the gap their at time stops then proceeds to one-shot via AP advantange or soul hax. Also Kratos resists death hax now that I think about it regardless so Shido is doubly screwed. Yeah Kratos takes this.

This Kratos doesn't have ressurection.

Kratos doesn't need to know Shido doesn't resist Time manipulation, he could just try it to see if it works.Shido has to summon the spirit in order to use those abilities I believe.

It's been confirmed in GoW 3 he's always had power of hope inside of him.

If he has to summon them then Kratos really just time stops immedieatly, and it's even worse since his opening move is something Kratos resists.

Dienomite22 said:
Shido has to summon the spirit in order to use those abilities I believe.
Shido needs to summon the Angels to use those powers. Spirit is the name of the users, not the abilities.

That's not accepted on his profile and the key in this match up being used is before his interaction with the box, so he only has resurrection and his immortalities in his Power of Hope form.

Chain Olympus is only Low 2-C with Zeus Gauntlets otherwise he is Tier 7:

• At least 7-B, likely higher normally. At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C to 2-C with Gauntlet of Zeus
His defence is only Low 2-C with Helios Shield which he doesn't use quickly in characters:

• At least City level, likely highernormally. At least Universe level, likely Universe level+ to Low Multiverse level with Sun Shield (Is the shield used by Helios himself. Contain the Promordial Fire which is stated to be the source of Helios' energy within it)

Ionliosite said:
I know almost nothing of GoW so I didn't know about the Helios thing.
Basically, he is still Tier 7 physically for durability, too; only Low 2-C with the Helios shield which he doesn't used quickly in character.

Kratos wins for the same reasons I gave above, Shido's opening move is something Kratos resists, Kratos time stops then proceeds to soul manip or one-shot via better AP.

I also believe Kratos wins FRA, the AP gap alone and Shido leading with something that's useless against him gives a solid win.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Kratos wins for the same reasons I gave above, Shido's opening move is something Kratos resists, Kratos time stops then proceeds to soul manip or one-shot via better AP.
Shido has had like 20 opening moves, which of all of them?

Elizhaa said:
Basically, he is still Tier 7 physically for durability, too; only Low 2-C with the Helios shield which he doesn't used quickly in character.
Ummm, I'm pretty sure that shield is always on his arm during cutscenes. I don't see why he shouldn't use it.

Causality said he leads with death, which he resists. Not to mention from what I hear he needs to summon the person first to even use their hax, which Kratos time stops before that happens.

Schnee One said:
I thought Causality said he leads with Death?
The problem with Shido is that he leads with a different thing almost every time. Deathhax is just his newest toy.

I don't think people know Summoning the angel only takes like a second.

Though regardless shido has many different opening moves like loni said.

And with all the different things shido has he can pull it off.

I'm still voting for him

And even if he did resist death manip

What scale?

Because shido's death hax is Mio's which Is pretty good.

And shido dosen't summon the person he summons the angel @Giver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back