• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sheogorath & Pac-Man vs Dimentio & Saturn

All the character are at full power

Character are in character but if Something bad happen to Pac-Man Sheogorath become bloodlust

Sheogorath 1
Pac-Man 2
Dimentio
Saturn

Pac-Man is in Skyrim and for Saturn well I was thinking that Dimentio might need help against a bloodlusted Sheogorath so I pick a random a Tier 2 to help.

You made this a stomp by having the fight take place in Sheogorath's realm....

The Daedra have much more when control when in their native planes. If it were Sheogorath w/ his full power outside of his realm, it might go differently.

There is a problem with your new location. You see, in mundus, the Daedra can't manifest nearly the extent of their full power as they could in their own realms. With this change, it goes from Sheogorath from stomping to getting stomped badly since he would be lucky to even be planet level here...

Just change the location to something like outer space or Mars or something....

Now that that's out of the way, I will still give it to team 1. Sheogorath should be able to take on/troll Saturn and normal Dimentio is a non-factor...

Pac man huh... Well I guess... If Sheogorath takes the others out first...

Hmmmm. Since Sheogorath is outside of the shivering isles, he isn't able to completely manifest his powers so I'd probably go with team 2.

That pretty important for me to know beacause in this battle Pac-Man and Sheogorath are friend if Pac-Man get killed Sheogorath become bloodlusted.

Archon Hero said:
Hmmmm. Since Sheogorath is outside of the shivering isles, he isn't able to completely manifest his powers so I'd probably go with team 2.
That isn't the case. He can manifest his full power outside of his realm; he just can't manifest it all on mundus/Nirn specifically due to the nature of the plane.

I don't recall that being mentioned specifically.I know that if the dragon fire barriers were to fail then the princes would be capable of manifesting their power.Was it mentioned to only involve the plane of Nirn( although now that I think about it, I believe I do recall something like that)?

Archon Hero said:
I don't recall that being mentioned specifically.I know that if the dragon fire barriers were to fail then the princes would be capable of manifesting their power.Was it mentioned to only involve the plane of Nirn( although now that I think about it, I believe I do recall something like that)?
It was only said that they can't manifest their full power on Nirn (or mundus in general) specifically. Since this is the only other place in the elder scrolls verse that isn't oblivion, aetherius, or the void, and since he was shown to be able to function normally in aetherius, the rule shouldn't apply to places other than mundus.

And the whole dragonfire thing simply prevents the Daedra from coming to Nirn in general. They are still very powerful when compared to mortals on Nirn, just not to the same levels that they are when in their realm

I suppose, it's true that they can't completely manifest their power on Mundus unless the Dragonfires fail, and it was not stated that their power couldn't completely manifest itself anywhere else.

Yeah that's what I meant. The Dragonfires prevent the daedra from entering Mundus and from obtaining the ability to use their full power. If that wasn't the case then Dagon would have defeated the Avatar of Akatosh rather handily.

The dragonfires only prevent them from entering Nirn. Even if they enter, they still aren't able to manifest their full power due to the nature of the mortal plane regardless of the dragonfires. But they are still very powerful when compared to normal people. It's why in certain instances, you can fight daedric princes on Nirn (i.e. Hircine in bloodmoon)

Really? Hmm I might have misinterpreted the exact function of the Dragonfires. I wasn't aware that it was because of the nature of Mundus that the Daedra couldn't utilize their full power( I don't remember the full nature of the Divine plan, darn Lorkhan). It makes sense, although I wish the Nerevarine truly defeated a fully powered Hircine( being my favorite Hero and all) Sheoth who do you feel was the closest to achieving Chim( I would say the Nerevarine since he read the 36 lessons of Vivec and could have possibly spoken to Vivec himself about its properties)?

No sweat. It's easy to get the Elder Scrolls lore mixed up due to how extremely confusing it can be at times.

As for those who achieved CHIM? We can't really say who for certain out of the main protagonists; but if we had to guess out of them who was closest, then it would very likely be the nerevarine like you said. Of course, we already know that the 2 confirmed CHIM users are Vivec and Tiber Septim.

But we are getting off topic. It you have any TES related questions, feel free to bring them to my wall.

Oh sorry. Well I'm in favor of Sheogorath then( still not sure why Pac-Man is here, should have used a wheel of cheese or something)

Edit: Thanks Sheoth appreciate it.

Back