• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shen Comix statement calcs

ArachDusa

She/Her
So the other day I noticed the Wiki has a page for the Shen Comix character 10,000 Punch Man, and more importantly, that his info page has the number #2 on it, indicating Shen Comix has made info pages for more characters as well. Sure enough, he did, making info pages on three heroes and three villains (only one of which having any reference to feats or abilities). So I decided to make character pages for them, starting with the one character with listed abilities who is ranked below 10,000 Punch Man - Snooze.
Snooze's info page lists his singular offensive ability being a punch that ranges from "strong enough to launch somebody through several walls, to strong enough to shatter a small moon". I can't really do calculations, but I do reckon that launching somebody through several walls is significantly above baseline Wall level, and that the Wiki's attack potency page said there is no "Small Moon level" because it would fall on roughly the same range as High 6-A, so I tentatively listed him as varying from 9-B+ to High 6-A with his final attack. Seems uncontroversial enough.
It still does, actually. I wasn't told that the ranking itself is controversial, but a mod did tell me that the page should be made with accepted blog calculations, and since I can't do calculations, I decided to make this blog asking for one. It should be simple enough considering we only have statements for this and don't need to calculate based on pixel measuring and other shaky stuff like that. Or maybe it makes it harder, I don't know. And who knows, we might even get out of this with an addition or two to the "References for common feats" page.
PS: It would be great if anyone can also calculate the feat/statement of the number 1 villain Vacuumon "consuming the entire atmosphere of the Earth in mere seconds" while they're at it. I believe we already have a similar feat calculated before.

Back