• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sheep Queen VS Snek VS Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
I've done it now. Ryukama himself is gonna ban me for this.

Speed Equalized.

All are in-character.

Everyone is at full power.

Battle is in a collapsing verse, though BFR is allowed.

Who wins?

Z: 3

Snek: 0

Sheep Queen: 1

Tie: 0

Goosethehonker said:
The Final Pam ends this useless thread
Don't involve characters that have nothing to do with the fight.

It doesn't matter. Pam isn't a part of the fight. Don't mention "random character solos blank" in a completely unrelated thread. I thought we were through this.

Then ask Max to change the title so that it doesn't include TSAA.

Can you replace TSAA with Sans (Exaggerated) because there shouldn't be anymore VS threads of him

I removed TSAA

Overlord775 said:
Inconclusive they are all equally dank
I don't think you know what dank means, but I can assure you the only one in this thread to have a sliver of it is Z.

Crabwhale said:
Overlord775 said:
Inconclusive they are all equally dank
I don't think you know what dank means, but I can assure you the only one in this thread to have a sliver of it is Z.
that's the point,

THEY ARE FODDER.

Tring to classify which fodder is more fodder is MUDA.

SHEEP QUEEN IS NOT FODDER, I AM OFFENDED BY THAT, and besides Sheep Queen is buddies with Snek so she wouldn't fight him but can take out Z with just one BAAA

Good for you, the rest of us think she's weak as Hell. Sorry, but it's just a fact that that's the majority opinion, and facts don't care about your feelings.

Overlord775 said:
DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
SHEEP QUEEN IS NOT FODDER, I AM OFFENDED BY THAT
Dankness = DAT POWER
No Dankness = Fodder
Geez Everyone acts like she is so weak besides Sheep Queen can someone a sheepfinty amount of sheeps for her Sheep Army so she Baastomps with ease

Sheep Queen has nowhere near the dankness of even a common memetic tier like Pink Sheep (who has a fancy mustache and sunglasses). Logically, she should be weaker.

Crabwhale said:
Sheep Queen has nowhere near the dankness of even a common memetic tier like Pink Sheep (who has a fancy mustache and sunglasses). Logically, she should be weaker.
Purple Shep stomps both via ugliness and toasters.

Crabwhale said:
Quit Lowballing her she is the queen of the sheeps and Pink Sheep is part of her army and so is Purple Shep without her there would be no sheep in existence

Whatever, let's just vote and get this over with, before it becomes another jumbled dumping ground of memes. I vote Z cause he can actually make me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back