• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think that if an attack dosn't have some sort of element attached to it or is from a bug, dragon, fairy or ghost I think we just assume it's normal or fighting.

The Smashor said:
I think that if an attack dosn't have some sort of element attached to it or is from a bug, dragon, fairy or ghost I think we just assume it's normal or fighting.
Then it gets resisted

Couldn't he technically win by throwing a rock at shedinja or something

He'd never do it in-character mind, but the option's there?

GyroNutz said:
Couldn't he technically win by throwing a rock at shedinja or something
He'd never do it in-character mind, but the option's there?
The move throw fails to do that unfortunatly. And he also seem to lack the AP, as even the weakest pokemon is stronger than him

oh, and ths:

Intangibility: Due to being a ghost type, most physical attacks should go right through it without harm. Note that any attack imbued with certain elemental attributes such as fire, water etc. will bypass this

I dpubt a random rock is imbued with anything

Well yes, I don't think McQueen throwing a rock at Shedinja is ever going to happen, and probably can't happen either.

You don't have to give yourself kudos to get your point across ovo

GyroNutz said:
Well yes, I don't think McQueen throwing a rock at Shedinja is ever going to happen, and probably can't happen either.
You don't have to give yourself kudos to get your point across ovo
I gave the kudos

DragonEmperor23 said:
I don't see damage reflection how Shed's profile, how does it work?
He doesn't use it. His ability simply allows him to tank passives that give you damage.

So Shedninja just reflects all abilities?

HtH appears on Shedninja and creates a link between Shedninja and Thunder. When Thunder receives damage then the same damage would appear on Shedninja. How would Shedninja reflect the damage when Thunder isn't damaging it but himself?

Shedinja doesn't reflect all abilites. He's immune (in gameplay terms) to anything that he isn't weak to.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Ghosts are usually dead right? How come Giratina doesn't have type 7 immortality?
Because he existed before souls did. He is more along the lines of the devil/grimm reaper.

The ghost type is not exclusive to Pokémon that are ghosts or undead, but is also for Pokémon with some spiritual power.

Marowak de Alola
"The bones it possesses were once its mother's. Its mother's regrets have become like a vengeful spirit protecting this Pokémon."

also I thought stands were to do with fighting spirit and psyche. sounds like they'd be psychic more than anything

I'm not sure how they were classified on this wiki. Since in vs matches they say people with spiritual powers can see Stands I think they were categorized as spirits.

Back