• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

She should be scaled to at least Multiverse level because officials marvel website confirmed that she is. Destroy every darkhold in the universe

destroying every version of a book is not multiverse level, that is for someone at least significantly affecting the multiverse itself

Wasnt this rejected already? At best you argue for high 3-A since technically she destroyed infinite books but im not sure this would apply to AP

พวกเขาถือว่าเป็นแฮ็กมากกว่า AP มาเป็นเวลานานในบันทึกโปรไฟล์ของเธอ
So where do you get the reasoning and reference that she uses hax to destroy, not her powers?

Seems like i would make a CRT to ban any Wanda upgrades using the Dark hold feat.
Creating a thread to upgrade Wanda in destroying the darkhold this time, I have a clear reference from the marvel official website that states " wanda destroys the darkhold in all universe ". The meaning to look at is " all universe " at she can do it, and what reason does it have to be? That she cannot scale to the level of the universe

As already mentioned by others, this is just range, and it's already listed in the profile as Low 1-C Range with EE.
At this point I wouldn't be against a topic ban since this argument is brought up almost once a month.
She should at least be at tier 3 or 2 with magic

I don't expect her to be low1-C The reason I created this thread was just to have her tier adjusted to at least universe level because she can affect. To the entire universe,

"Do you think she deserves to be in the universe level category?"

and the identity of Scarlet Witch was discussed in the magazine from the movie Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness that Scarlet witch is a creature that The most powerful in the universe

Marvel website official: It is clearly stated that the Scarlet Witch herself can destroy the darkhold in all universe / Multiverse

Multiverse it's infinite And she has access to the Infinite multiverse , you would think she doesn't deserve to be at the universe level ?

She should at least be at tier 3 or 2 with magic

I don't expect her to be low1-C The reason I created this thread was just to have her tier adjusted to at least universe level because she can affect. To the entire universe,

"Do you think she deserves to be in the universe level category?"

and the identity of Scarlet Witch was discussed in the magazine from the movie Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness that Scarlet witch is a creature that The most powerful in the universe

Marvel website official: It is clearly stated that the Scarlet Witch herself can destroy the darkhold in all universe / Multiverse

Multiverse it's infinite And she has access to the Infinite multiverse , you would think she doesn't deserve to be at the universe level ?
It's just Existence Erasure range feat. She didn't shake or destroy any Space time or Timeline.

Back