• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yall ever wonder why we're farming so many She-Hulk losses? Shocked she hasn't been match banned yet
Simple my friend, diferent from other banned vs threads She-Hulk ones aren't spitfull only fun, they aren't "Weak character wins/incons stroger character" and no one so far became toxic in a She-Hulk battle

Simple my friend, diferent from other banned vs threads She-Hulk ones aren't spitfull only fun, they aren't "Weak character wins/incons stroger character" and no one so far became toxic in a She-Hulk battle
fair enough

anyways doesn't rey just shoot and outskill

66,936,000 joules since this is linked on her profile
Nice so she-hulk has the ap advantage of 1.02296599737X so pretty negligible but still there. Iirc Force Awakens Rey isn’t super skilled like at all, she was ok with a blaster but that was pretty much it. I'd say she-hulk surprisingly has the skill advantage and the lifting strength advantage (At least physically but Rey didn’t really use the force that much in the first movie) so if she-hulk gets close she's gonna end up beating the brakes off of Rey. If Rey has her lightsaber shes still not super skilled with it and she hulk could probably disarm her easily whether by physically knocking it out of her hands or using her thunderclaps at a range to do the job which would probably stun Rey and knock her off balance. If she doesn’t have her lightsaber and only has the blaster then she hulk could still use thunderclaps and considering SBA dictates that they start in NYC that means that she hulk will know her environment way better than Rey which could allow her to use the city as cover far easier than rey could.

For all these reasons i'd have to say that she-hulk takes this mid diff

I realize her achievements were pretty much all plot armour, but shouldn't Rey easily outskill since she repeatedly outskilled Kylo? And what about her mind trick? She mastered exactly how to use it almost instantly by herself having never even seen it used before, so she has it.

Rey easily outskill since she repeatedly outskilled Kylo
She barely beat him and he was conflicted, injured, tired and a bunch of other stuff but the point is that he didn’t really beat Kylo in terms d skill. And the mind trick was if I recall correctly pretty much only used on a storm trooper and she never used it in the heat of a battle likely because it requires to much focus.

Nice so she-hulk has the ap advantage of 1.02296599737X so pretty negligible but still there. Iirc Force Awakens Rey isn’t super skilled like at all, she was ok with a blaster but that was pretty much it. I'd say she-hulk surprisingly has the skill advantage and the lifting strength advantage (At least physically but Rey didn’t really use the force that much in the first movie) so if she-hulk gets close she's gonna end up beating the brakes off of Rey. If Rey has her lightsaber shes still not super skilled with it and she hulk could probably disarm her easily whether by physically knocking it out of her hands or using her thunderclaps at a range to do the job which would probably stun Rey and knock her off balance. If she doesn’t have her lightsaber and only has the blaster then she hulk could still use thunderclaps and considering SBA dictates that they start in NYC that means that she hulk will know her environment way better than Rey which could allow her to use the city as cover far easier than rey could.

For all these reasons i'd have to say that she-hulk takes this mid diff
Nice argument, unfortunetly, Rey outranges and the sheer heat of the blaster is probable enough to one shoot She-Hulk who lacks skill to aim dodge a laser

And considering speed is equalized, with force Ray is faster overall

Nice argument, unfortunetly, Rey outranges and the sheer heat of the blaster is probable enough to one shoot She-Hulk who lacks skill to aim dodge a laser

And considering speed is equalized, with force Ray is faster overall
Yea but as much as I dislike she hulk she's not a moron shes not gonna let herself get merked by a gun even if she's overconfident and lets herself get hit for whatever reason she’s gonna figure out real fast that the blaster hurts and she’s gonna duck into cover and get the jump on rey and smash her head into the pavement when she gets the chance. Or again just knock the blaster out of her hands with shockwaves. Considering her shockwaves could irritate even the hulk Rey is gonna be in an incredible amount of pain. Also can Rey use force speed in the first movie?

She barely beat him and he was conflicted, injured, tired and a bunch of other stuff but the point is that he didn’t really beat Kylo in terms d skill. And the mind trick was if I recall correctly pretty much only used on a storm trooper and she never used it in the heat of a battle likely because it requires to much focus.
Well, there is the concern that she still beat him in the following film with very little having changed. The mind trick issue is fine, though.

Yea but as much as I dislike she hulk she's not a moron shes not gonna let herself get merked by a gun even if she's overconfident and lets herself get hit for whatever reason she’s gonna figure out real fast that the blaster hurts and she’s gonna duck into cover and get the jump on rey and smash her head into the pavement when she gets the chance. Or again just knock the blaster out of her hands with shockwaves. Considering her shockwaves could irritate even the hulk Rey is gonna be in an incredible amount of pain
She hulk is gonna die before knowing what happen to the heat of the lazer blaster, and again, Rey is blitzing when usig the force, not to mention she hulk would need a lot more skill to dodge every single blaster Rey shoot her and aproche the dozen of meter range they will be without beingh hitted once lol

The best I can say is that maybe she can trow domethig at ray? But at best her trowings have been only several meters as far as I'm aware, same to the thunderclaps

So...nah, she Hulk isn't expecting a laser blaster, especially cinsiderig Rey's one looks like just a strange staff

Well, there is the concern that she still beat him in the following film with very little having changed. The mind trick issue is fine, though.
She had trained a bunch there and which is why theres a second key where shes far more powerful.
She hulk is gonna die before knowing what happen to the heat of the lazer blaster, and again, Rey is blitzing when usig the force, not to mention she hulk would need a lot more skill to dodge every single blaster Rey shoot her and aproche the dozen of meter range they will be without beingh hitted once lol
Rey has no resistance to heat yet she can survive it fine, She hulk is also likely going to survive. I don't think she's fast enough to blitz and she doesn’t even use force speed that much. and yes I agree dodging blaster bolts requires a level of skill and agility that she hulk likely lacks but she doesn’t need to she can use the city as cover which she knows like the back of her hand.

Rey has no resistance to heat yet she can survive it fine
This seen mostly Plot armour but sure
I don't think she's fast enough to blitz and she doesn’t even use force speed that much.
Rey go from hipersonic to massivaly hipersonic with the force, yes she does combat blitz
and yes I agree dodging blaster bolts requires a level of skill and agility that she hulk likely lacks but she doesn’t need to she can use the city as cover which she knows like the back of her hand
They start with line of sight and in the central park, She-Hulk is not running away before beingh shooted down, she also owns a lightsaber at his point, with the force making her combat speed so much higher She-Hulk is not dodging It, and at least a light saber heat should be enough for a clean cut

Jesus How is this not a stomp then?
Oh, sorry, Rey don't get this much speed AP, I readed her profile wrong

Actually here she can't even get out of place before she hulk get's close

She naturaly has massive hipersonic combat and reaction speed with at best subsonic traveling speed

Trough her skill with blaster and the force giving her precognition should still make this a stomp

I am feeling extremely conflicted about whether I want She-Hulk or Rey to lose this one. They both did their legacies dirty. Also, please, for the love of the Force, remove "Skywalker" from the title of this thread.
Edit: Thank you very much. My deepest gratitude to you Maverick.

Last edited:
I mean She Hulk can just... close the distance.
Extended melee range with quarterstaff and lightsaber. Dozens of metres with an NN-14 blaster pistol.
she hulk will have to aproche dozens of meters under constant fire with 0 experience dealing with laser/guns as far as I know

Dude, most She-Hulk matches are absolutely based in spite

There is spite about the character it self and spite about things that happened on. THe wiki

It would be problematic if It was the second type
What I'm saying is, most of her matches aren't fair and feel mostly based in spite because people hated her show

What I'm saying is, most of her matches aren't fair and feel mostly based in spite because people hated her show
I mean, fair it is. She hulk would just need to have better skill, and there is nething wrong on making a character fight beacuse their show is bad lol, not to mention she does have quite a lot of actually fair battles like minotaur, the wall and bulk

Well, she isn't the only punching bag on the Wiki, with Homelander and Tighten around. I'd also like to say that when I made her thread against Homelander, I genuinely expected her to win it via skill.

Back