• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This time, She-Hulk has better chance to win because better AP, clear LS, better range, better intelligence and actual better combat experience. I vote to She-Hulk.

Q: What about Mandragora?
A: She-Hulk would notice Aya's usage of that because Aya would put in earplugs first.
Q: What does "better combat experience" mean?
A: Aya is a protagonist from horror game and she generally avoids fighting throughout the game because of the classic "horror game antagonist>horror game protagonist". By the way, there is nothing preventing She-Hulk from simply smashing a wall and reducing Aya's possible battlefield adventure.

Like other classic horror games, Mad Father profiles need a revision but I currently do not have interest in this. And Mad Father has received a remake which makes Aya somewhat more combat capable but she is still not as combat capable as She-Hulk.

Last edited:
This time, She-Hulk has better chance to win because better AP, clear LS, better range, better intelligence and actual better combat experience. I vote to She-Hulk.

Q: What about Mandragora?
A: She-Hulk would notice Aya's usage of that because Aya would put in earplugs first.
Q: What does "better combat experience" mean?
A: Aya is a protagonist from horror game and she generally avoids fighting throughout the game because of the classic "horror game antagonist>horror game protagonist". By the way, there is nothing preventing She-Hulk from simply smashing a wall and reducing Aya's possible battlefield adventure.

Like other classic horror games, Mad Father profiles need a revision but I currently do not have interest in this. And Mad Father has received a remake which makes Aya somewhat more combat capable but she is still not as combat capable as She-Hulk.
The lose streak is over...

Anyways, Worst Phase 4 MCU character FRA

Also, the battle is in Drevis Manor, Aya's home.
What's Aya's wincon though?

She-Hulk upscales from a 3.33 times AP advantage (she's basically halfway to a one-shot), has superior skill, superior range, superior intelligence, regeneration, superior stamina, and superior lifting strength.

The Mandragora is the only thing I see, and her profile says Mandragora can ignore durability but doesn't specify anything about how it works. Will it really kill someone through durability like She-Hulk has and despite regeneration, or does it just have enough force to damage the brain or hit a pitch that causes an attack or something? Many instant death abilities in fiction are really vague, often to the point of NLF.

What's Aya's wincon though?

She-Hulk upscales from a 3.33 times AP advantage (she's basically halfway to a one-shot), has superior skill, superior range, superior intelligence, regeneration, superior stamina, and superior lifting strength.

The Mandragora is the only thing I see, and her profile says Mandragora can ignore durability but doesn't specify anything about how it works. Will it really kill someone through durability and despite regeneration, or does it just have enough force to damage the brain? Many instant death abilities in fiction are really vague, often to the point of NLF.
Pretty sure OP made it to see if people would vote against she-hulk even if she is supposed to win. I am not assuming but it seems like that since last time I saw them they were talking about making a trap matchup

I actually do have an interesting She-Hulk match in mind, to be honest. Homelander has a 9-A key, and unless there's some gap in AP, that could be a very interesting fight.

She-Hulk usually gets outskilled since her skill is pretty low, but her skill is far above Homelander's, since Homelander is less skilled than average. Just her training with Hulk, let alone her experience with Daredevil and other super opponents, puts her skill far above his. Hell, even getting injured in a car crash puts her skill above his. Meanwhile his advantages are his flight and heat vision. Keeping in mind she knows of the power to fly in the MCU, she has a power very similar to his scream, and he can only surprise her with heat vision once. So while I do think it's a decent match, I would expect She-Hulk to win.

but her skill is far above Homelander's, since Homelander is less skilled than average.
I might be wrong but didn't homelander get trained by vought to be the best superhero? He also held his own pretty well against butcher and soldier boy. Also wouldn't his flying make him win

I might be wrong but didn't homelander get trained by vought to be the best superhero? He also held his own pretty well against butcher and soldier boy. Also wouldn't his flying make him win
I'm talking about comic Homelander. His training is limited as hell since he's completely unaccustomed to exertion or challenge or even pain. Beating his enemies is also nothing notable when none of them can even harm him. He literally walks through Queen Maeve's sword slamming on his head hard enough to break the sword, then casually punches her head off hard enough to send it flying. She-Hulk being in pain after the car crash, or even any experience of pain at all, already gives her higher pain tolerance.

I'm talking about comic Homelander. His training is limited as hell since he's completely unaccustomed to exertion or challenge or even pain. Beating his enemies is also nothing notable when none of them can even harm him. He literally walks through Queen Maeve's sword slamming on his head hard enough to break the sword, then casually punches her head off hard enough to send it flying. She-Hulk being in pain after the car crash, or even any experience of pain at all, already gives her higher pain tolerance.
I thought you meant show homelander. If its comics then I agree with you

Mad Father definitely needs a revision. I need to go through the game and figure out what it needs though. I'm not good with the more esoteric stuff (like idk if Monika should even be tier 8, for example).

im convinced it's a stomp
not even i, an opponent just for her, will be voting against who's stomping* here

The She-Hulk haters alliance does not vote blindly against her, though we do try our best to argue. OP couldn't have made the trap more obvious.
The match has already been done and Homelander won. She-Hulk has the experience and an ability that can counter him if spammed, that's it. Meanwhile, Homelander has the AP, Durability, LS, and he range spams way more than her. Speaking of AP...
Well Homelander scales above 0.062055638647228 Tons while She-Hulk scales above 0.163655 Tons, so it's a 2.637x gap
You looked at the value wrong. It's 0.016 tons for She-Hulk which is a 3.875x advantage for Homelander.

Bro, I didn't even notice the time this thread was made. Rip 💀
And I was the one who made the thread. I honestly did expect She-Hulk to win, but she didn't. Now I think about it, I'm not sure which one most people would be rooting for in that fight. Homelander is a character you're meant to hate, but She-Hulk and her show basically exist to express their own hate of much of the human race. Tough call...

Anyway, this versus thread is very much a necro. Is it even viable now?

The She-Hulk haters alliance does not vote blindly against her, though we do try our best to argue. OP couldn't have made the trap more obvious.
Actually, Marcy Wu is the one who starts the She-Hulk L stack, like how she starts the story of Amphibia.
And I was the one who made the thread. I honestly did expect She-Hulk to win, but she didn't. Now I think about it, I'm not sure which one most people would be rooting for in that fight. Homelander is a character you're meant to hate, but She-Hulk and her show basically exist to express their own hate of much of the human race. Tough call...

I feel that it would be better to close this thread.

I definitely prefer Comic Homelander over MCU She-Hulk.
Yeah this match is a stomp. It should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back