• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shapeshifter battle (Loki vs Queen Chrysalis)

Coolboy6

He/Him
Chrysalis: hahaha. What is that outfit you’re wearing? It looks ridiculous.

Loki: what did you just say about my outfit?! Look at yourself, you dark, edgy horse with Swiss cheese legs!

Chrysalis: WHAT?! How dare you insult me! That’s is reindeer games, You’re going down!

Both 4-B, speed equalized
Loki: 4

Chrysalis:

Last edited:
why is it that as soon as someone begins working on the Loki file it suddenly gets a bajillion matches.

I'm surprised Loki didn't call out Chrysalis for committing incest (You know, since she runs a hive)

But anyways, I learned something from my own thread and it's that Loki has some pretty strong perception manipulation. What exactly can Chrysalis do against that?

Loki via 1A plot hax

Loki got more going for him. MOre abilities for her to to not resist

I'd like to hear from someone knowledgeable on MLP before voting.

But that would be you
It would not.
I haven't even read the comics, or watched any of the movies.

Looking at their profiles, though, it seems like she one-shots him, but that it doesn't matter because looking at Loki's list of hax, I think it's a hax stomp.

It would not.
I haven't even read the comics, or watched any of the movies.

Looking at their profiles, though, it seems like she one-shots him, but that it doesn't matter because looking at Loki's list of hax, I think it's a hax stomp.
Does Loki even lead with hax?

Does Loki even lead with hax?
There's instances where he leads with a punch, but usually only if he's very confident.

Most of the time he leads with illusions and magical blasts, or other hax.
RCO007.jpg
WXeIz7FkDLQUoV6PaatnywMN7DiixgMUJFY77Aopoc-GjtAJ8rFPXEu4_kUxssoIHHdxulnvdfNpjw=s0

Back