• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shao Khan vs. Doomslayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Let's see if one of the hardest final bosses in fighting game history can finally give doomguy a run for his money.

Both at 7-c.

Speed Equalized.

So many Doomslayer threads as of late. Anyway, Doomslayer scales to a feat almost twice as strong; Shao Kahn's avatar scales to Raiden avatar's 16.9 kiloton feat, where as Doomslayer scales due to being stronger than the BFG 9000 being 28.75 kilotons. Additionally, Doomslayer has great resistance to most of restricted Shao Kahn's hax, including the Soul manipulation; and the BFG could easily bypass Shao Kahn's Low-Mid Regenerationn. Doomslayer wins quite easily here.

Lord, this character is starting to become a trend.

Does anyone actually know the nature of Shao Kahn's Reality Warping and Spatial Manipulation? I feel like those pertain to his ability to merge realms, but I'm not sure.

Neither of them are useful in combat as they're meant for Realm Merging.

That said, I'm not sure if his soul Manipulation can be used in his restricted form, the same kind that ripped the souls of everyone on the planet.

Given the fact that guys like Shang Tsung are capable of doing so, I'm sure he should have a weaker variant of his soul manip, at the very least.

Not that it matters though, seeing as Doom Slayer simply no-sells those kinds of soul-stealing shenaningans.

I think those abilities such as reality warping and spacial manipulation apply to his 5-B key, not his 7-C key. But yes, he does have soul manipulation greater than Shang Tsung, but Doomslayer's got resistance to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back