• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King Revisions (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was quite rude to close the prior one when the original op's second post of hacks additions were completely ignored

Anyways it was originally agreed that hao did make a universe. The raw uses uchuu.

If I recall what's been accepted so far is that yoh and co scale to large star via migue79's accepted calcs. Hao upscales from that and 3-a was accepted for him.

Possibly 2-b is being currently debated.

Shoot yeah I'm very confused on that too. But regardless let's continue.
1. So for starters I want to talk about the small additions like Hao getting supernatural willpower, and Shamans getting empowerment. I think others will agree but I want to be sure and see what you guys think about this.
2. As for the 2-B debate, I am gonna have to check out the criteria for 2-B and see what was argued. I don't know a lot about the criteria for tiers higher than 3. also I have a character book that I plan on getting translated soon(I've just been hella slammed but ima get to it lol)
3. Once again, I ask that EVERY SHAMAN that died and came back to life after the final battle should have "Likely Higher" in their tier due to the Reactive Power Level trait of Furyoku.

For the 2-B stuff, im ignoring the extra fate hax point now since, again, that was just an extra proposal coming from this, so I don't care if it's not legit enough for fate manipulation.

Being able to time travel doesn't magically mean you're able to say it is a different timeline, Kukui. Again, this just seems plainly ignorant of how we determine things on the wiki. This isn't evidence, I shouldn't even have to explain to you that it isn't.

What says I can't? Time traveling directly indicates the world in question has different points of time. Past, present and future, aka it is a timeline. I fail to see how this isn't enough.

So if I copied the solar system, I'm copying the universe? Are you hearing yourself? Dude? There's shit outside Earth.

Where is "solar system" coming from? That is not what was said, or what I said. The point here is that these worlds replicate the real world. The real world in context can only refer to one of 2 things here as options. Our planet earth or the entire scope of the real world's reality. Aka, the universe. And this is the most common interpretation of "the real world" in fiction by far as well.

And as was explained multiple times already, the real world in the context of "just earth" objectively is not the case here, since these worlds demonstrate cosmic sizes beyond the scope of our planet. Stars were depicted in the very first commune shown to us, a commune also said to "be earth". Limiting it to the scope of just our planet doesn't work with this, so what interpretation is left to use when replicating our world beyond earth? Simply put, the universe.

And as said in the last thread, Hao creating a universe in a commune inside the Great Spirit further provides evidence of the communes being universe sized and replicating our world on such a level. And yes, Hao created a universe, as was determined and agreed on before (as Cyber above summed up).

So 2-B should very much still remain on the table here.

I reopened the old thread and will close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back