• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaking Feats For Everything

So far, on this wiki, we only have 2-3 shaking feats. One is for shaking the world which is Low 6-B. Another is for shaking the Galaxy which is 4-B, and the last is shaking the universe which is 4-A. My question is what are the AP and Tier for shaking these?

Building:???

City Block:???

Town:???

City:???

Mountain:???

Island:???

Continent:???

Moon:???

Planet:
Small Country level

Large Planet:???

Star:???

Solar System:???

Galaxy:
Solar System level

Universe: Multi-Solar System level

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
I think it'd be better if you put this in a calc request thread.
Maybe I should, cuz I thought people might have already calced them so they might link the calcs.

Shaking a building is probably something like Wall level, and I recall it being mentioned on another thread shaking the solar system was 5-A.

Hmmm, i am already calcing something, though after i finish i will try to calc this, that is if somoene doesn't come to calc this before me

I once asked this question about moon and star shaking feats, the second was related to a certain LN series, and what I got, if one of the people who answered is right, was...rather disappointing.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2914634#8

Basically, Sun "shaking feats" could range to High 6-B to 5-C. While moon "shaking feats" could be anywhere from 7-B to Low 6-B.

The moon one I guess makes sense in comparison to shaking the earth or an earth-size planet. The sun...not so much. It's something, but I honestly expected more.

It seems the standard for eveything is 4, so the Mercalli value will also be 4. According to our Mountain and Island level requirements, the base of the standard mountain is 1090m of radius.

4 + 0.0238*1.090 = 4.025942, that's the Richter Maginitude.

The energy would be 16.5 tons of TNT. City Block level.

Everything depends of the magnitude you use

M3X said:
It seems the standard for eveything is 4, so the Mercalli value will also be 4. According to our Mountain and Island level requirements, the base of the standard mountain is 1090m of radius.

4 + 0.0238*1.090 = 4.025942, that's the Richter Maginitude.

The energy would be 16.5 tons of TNT. City Block level.

Everything depends of the magnitude you use
Yeah, magnitude 4 is what we're going for here. Thanks!

I think the thread is going by rather average/basic levels of shaking; shaking the universe with high intensity for example has often been 3-B.

Anyway, the value for shaking an average mountain can be added. I will calc the value for shaking an island soon

For the island now. Our page show us an island with 54.265km of radius. Using 4 again.

4 + 0.0238*54.265 = 5.291507

Energy: 1.30 kilotons or Small Town level

Done, i guess

I will ask somethings to DUMM, so i wouldn't recomend to posting this in the Eval thread just now, cause some things may change, but you could place the vallues there as place holders

Drite77 said:
Done, i guess
I will ask somethings to DUMM, so i wouldn't recomend to posting this in the Eval thread just now, cause some things may change, but you could place the vallues there as place holders
Thanks for all your help man, really appreciate it!

Back