• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the game Lego Dimensions, Shaggy shows various feats such as:

He is able to harm ghosts in the game.

He is able to defeat easily ghosts and skeletons.

A flashlight as part of the standard equipment ( And limited light manipulation that is used in combat, as he blinded creatures that don't have eyes.)

Pseudo flight as he flaps his arms to keep in the air, which degrades with time ( He is not able to keep it up as he began to fall little by little.)

Stealth Mastery ( Being able to bypass both turrets through use of a disguise)

And he also has the ability to summon Mystery Machine that can transform itself into three versions, all the three versions can use swarm weapon, mines, normal guns and a forcefield

The first version is the normal mystery machine, which is faster than the other forms.

The second version is a truck to pull things

the third version is a somewhat ' monster machine' that has missiles and not only is resistant to radiation, it has water manipulation ( Which cleans the toxic waste away somehow.)

And I wanted to know if I can use these feats or not, as it is a crossover...

About Shaggy Feats

The Mystery Machine itself

SomebodyData said:
That sounds like it would belong on a Legos Shaggy profile.
Well, but the Shaggy Page is a composite one...

Should I put out there in the title that he is the composite, like Link?

Well you can make a profile for Lego Shaggy if you want.

But those can't be in the composite page

Kaltias said:
Well you can make a profile for Lego Shaggy if you want.
But those can't be in the composite page
Okay then but can you answer me this question?

If Shaggy can kill a lion by throwing three pies onto it, how much energy should he throw each pie to kill it?

And before you ask, yes, this is a feat.

He killed a lion and a polar bear, with pies

9-B I guess? Iirc a grizzly bear is 9-B

Although I don't know how to give it a proper value

Shaggy killed Samurai, ninjas, skeleton throwing spears at him, all with pies.

What would be his reaction about dodging the spears at least?

I think Shaggy has better reaction feats anyway. Gotta rewatch some old movies to make sure.

Kaltias said:
Aren't most Lego-ideogame characters 9-B, with powers that sometimes reach 8-C?

DMB 1 said:
Kaltias said:
Aren't most Lego-ideogame characters 9-B, with powers that sometimes reach 8-C?
The bear killing thing isn't from Lego Dimensions, impressively.

Is from the Scooby Doo and the cyber chase for PS1

Feat begins at 2:50*

Brief Feat Description: Got sucked through a hurricane and somehow stopped at the top of an airliner, with no problem against the strength of the wind or the cold of being so high up in the sky, or how they don't have a problem breathing up there.

Can I use this calculus to upgrade Shaggy's durability?

It happened in Scooby Doo and the reluctant werewolf.

CursedGentleman said:
Feat begins at 2:50*
Brief Feat Description: Got sucked through a hurricane and somehow stopped at the top of an airliner, with no problem against the strength of the wind or the cold of being so high up in the sky, or how they don't have a problem breathing up there.

Can I use this calculus to upgrade Shaggy's durability?

It happened in Scooby Doo and the reluctant werewolf.
Be careful: that could be an outlier.

Hmm, maybe I should use the feat of durability on Werewolf Shaggy's form.

I just need to know how to edit so I can put the other form, because I don't have an clue of how to do it.

Back