• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaggy Rogers vs. Michael Myers.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Shaggy managed to solve the mystery of Fazbear's Fright all by himself. But can he unmask the spook hanging around Haddonfield?

Composite Versions of both.

Speed Equalized.

Well, let me get things straight.

Michael have skill with knives, stealth, immortality type 2 and 3, Regenerationn Low-Mid, Illusion Creation, possession and telepathy

Shaggy has skill in swords, gymnastics, driving, summoning, shapeshifting, duplication, super strength, ability to walk on water and resistance to mind manipulation.

I don't know if shaggy resistance to mind hax would protect him from illusions, probably, no idea yet

Possession isn't combat applicable, and I don't think his telepathy will work as Shaggy is resistant to mind hax.

Shaggy don't have his buggy or his sword ( I have to make a thread to add the sword OvO) so he will have to fight hand to hand, and they are both equal on that and speed.

I don't think that Stealth will help him, Since it didn't help Springtrap, and he is still a detective.

Meanwhile, Shaggy still can use duplication and super strength along with summoning and shapeshifting to get an edge over him.

I am voting for Shaggy due to his powers.

Idk but I find this rather hilarious. Nice job ƒæìƒÅ╗.

Though from what I see, Shaggy has no way to get around MM's Regen and immortality. Until more info is given I'm going with Michael. He would actually straight out want to kill shaggy, and since shaggy isn't bloodlusted it still seems like Michael should take this. I do however agree that Illusion will not work.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Idk but I find this rather hilarious. Nice job ƒæìƒÅ╗.
Though from what I see, Shaggy has no way to get around MM's Regen and immortality. Until more info is given I'm going with Michael. He would actually straight out want to kill shaggy, and since shaggy isn't bloodlusted it still seems like Michael should take this. I do however agree that Illusion will not work.
Standard Battle Assumptions means that characters are willing to kill.

Well, check Shaggy page now, is not complete, as I have yet to get the rest of his abilities, will provide them tomorrow, but for now, this is it.

1.Michael Possesion doesn't need any kind of ritual.

2.Michael can can stand right behind his victim without getting spotted,he can be very stealth even in day.

3.Super strength mean nothing if Michael can wins against opponet that is much bigger and stronger than him.

4.Duplication and Summoning may give Michael a hard time.but he has fight with multiple opponet before,not to mention if Michael get overweight by Shaggy duplication,he can retreat and taking each of them.

5.Regen and Immortality made Michael difficult to be killed.I dout Shaggy can put him down for good.

6.I don't know much about Shaggy.Cursed can you explain his abilities for me?

Well, Shaggy have experience in fighting hand to hand and he is an expert swordsman, and he have his sword in his page, so I am assuming that he has it in his fight.

Shaggy can use shapeshifting and summon through magic, he is resistant to mind manipulation, and he is also a gymnast, so I can see that helping him evade Michael attacks, he can also walk on water

Shaggy can get a lot of powers through the Scooby Snacks ( This isn't a joke)

Between them there is Magnetic attraction ( Everything that is of metal is attracted onto him, but he isn't able to lift big things like cars.), Duplication, Super Strength and Super Speed that made Scooby dodge lightnings out of a machine, Shrink himself to of a microchip, Invisibility, Flight, Laser Reflection, Bubblegum Barrier that saved him from falling off a cliff, can turn himself onto a robot, and that's it, I need to check the rest of the episodes to see if he will get more powers, probably he will, wait my input

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Where to the Nanite Scooby Snacks appear? As in what series?
Scooby Doo get a clue, in which they are secret agents of their rich uncle and have to save the world of a incompetent yet a threat to the whole world ( The best part is that this isn't a joke OvO)

Sorry boys, but Shaggy soloes, why? Because in one of the episodes, Scooby ate one scooby snack that made him faster than light and he traveled through time

https://***********.pro/shaggy-scooby-doo-get-a-clue/season/1/episode/11/

Check the 17:20 of the episode, Scooby time traveled through running in a Flash style due to the evil guy plans of destroying all technology on earth worked

Back