• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of the most powerful characters in fiction, go head to head in a serious match-up. Arkham Knight Batman, No gadgets allowed but his suit, no utility belt.

Base Shaggy, no power-ups.

Speed equalized, Wall Level for both

Standard SBA stuff, Begin!

Shaggy rogers
Batman Arkham Knight

Joke characters? What are you talking about he's the god dang Batman! He's no joke, he solos everyone!

Huesito88 said:
Joke characters? What are you talking about he's the god dang Batman! He's no joke, he solos everyone!
Batman still has his cape on for this match-up, So his power is restricted.

so like, AP wise, Shaggy breaks Batman...

I mean, going by the numbers, Batman is 'vastly superior' to ordinary door demolition (Which highest AP contributed to that would be 0.70 kg of TNT) compared to Shaggy's AP that is 3.5 kg of TNT.

Stamina wise, Batman is outclassed, since Shaggy can apparently run for years without rest if scared enough.

Intelligence wise, Batman wins, since Shaggy is just above average (Without Odin's knowledge, that is)

Shaggy's unlikely to go for Sound Manipulation since he doesn't have anything to sing/play to fight Batman using Rock and Roll, though Reality Warp may screw Batman over if Shaggy wants to do so.

Also, Shaggy can read Batman's mind (And Idk if that's covered by Batman's resistance of mind manipulation)

Shaggy's fire breath is fueled by fear, so uh, there's that.

Shaggy resistance to ice, mind, empathic and fire manipulation also screws over some of Batman's arsenal and tactics. (Fear manipulation doesn't work in him because he's always afraid, actively saying 'no u')

And idk if Optional equipment is even used here on Shaggy's case.

Batman actually scales to 2.1 kg of TNT, via being able to no-sell RPG missiles.

KLOL506 said:
Batman actually scales to 2.1 kg of TNT, via being able to no-sell RPG missiles.
It's stated on it's page on RPG Missiles that can go from 0.21 to 2.1 kg, there's no correct number, just possibilities, so I'm not sure exactly why we are getting the higher possible number in this.

Also, I'm pretty sure that only scales to his durability and even if scales to his AP, he's still kinda outmatched here.

Why the **** his AP mentions breaking tables instead of just saying 'Batman can fight people who can hurt him even after tacking rockets on the ass without problems?'

Anyway, this higher AP only makes things take longer, Shaggy still has AP, range, powers, counters, stamina and whatnot, also don't know if Shaggy has optional equipment here or not.

To my knowledge I don't remember Shaggy using any notable equipment.

And I think Batman getting rammed through walls might wield higher results than mentioned. I've asked a calc group member to check it out. He's got plenty, like getting rammed through big-ass ceilings and walls and the potency of his own Explosive Gel, none of whcih have been calc'd, but they're insane.

No equipment allowed for either guys, Let's just get that down immedietly. So most of Shaggy's resistances don't really do anything here.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
No equipment allowed for either guys, Let's just get that down immedietly. So most of Shaggy's resistances don't really do anything here.
Ok,Shaggy still has range,fire breath, AP advantage, Stamina,reality warp and the ability to summon food in the middle of the battle in case he gets the munchies.

Bump

I did a calc for Arkham Batman and I got 9-A results.

00F

Nope, match is gonna go nowhere. Batman goes straight to 9-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back