• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Last comment was on October 5th

>Today is October 22nd

>Someone just Kudos-ed me right now.

No, I don't think so.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Kind of a necro don't you think?
That's just ridiculous. What do you expect us to do? Close this, open other thread with the same stuff and tell everyone "if you want more context and opinions go read the other thread"? No.

I'm neutral about this, it could mean that the opponent is sent in an area between time and space.

You are going in circles without giving any reasons, I don't even think you understand ours.

If you want to give powers to a characters, you need more then speculation, not to remove a power based on speculation.

Even stuff "beyond the space-time continuum" isn't outside of space-time according to Azzy and many admins who agree with him, it may just mean that it's stuff of other space-time.

The world "rift" doesn't even mean that it's something that leads outside of something. But I guess basic logic is something too hard to debate.

Eficiente the super angry user who hates everything.

You guys should make a book about how to waste other's time.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
If you want to give powers to a characters, you need more then speculation, not to remove a power based on speculation.
The OP is suggesting the content should be changed, so they need to provide the proof on why it should be changed.

Yes, the proof is that the ability isn't founded by facts. Someone doesn't need to prove a negative, that's how basic debating works.

The OP is saying that there is not enough proof to say that it sends you outside of space and time, and the only thing is a wiki, which shouldn't count according to the rules.

ShakeResounding said:
You should read a book about how to avoid conflict.
And you should stop derailing. He was as untactful about telling you this without litirally saying it as it gets, so please do take a hint and move whatever discussion you want with him to his wall.

Or, if you just want small quips, please don't.

There's no need for his off-handed comments towards others, but sure, I get what you're saying. We're all a little heated here.

Here's the thing. Rift can be as basic as meaning portal, that's not even an argument. Rift can also be seen as a tear in time and space, given the nature of the move. Here's the thing.

Do we have any definitive proof to help prove either or? With what little we have to go off of except for the edits of an editing supervisor on the Sonic Wiki, this is hard to tell.

Eficiente said:
Eficiente the super angry user who hates everything.
You guys should make a book about how to waste other's time.
Ok dude, I get it, you're tired of repeatedly stating the same arguments over and over while the debate goes in the circle. But being a condescending prick about it isn't necessary, you didn't need to say shit like "I guess basic logic is too is something too hard to debate" or the above book comment.

Anyway I agree that there isn't enough proof about the BFR actually sending people outside of space-time.

So basically, the argument defending this is:

"It's a rift through space and time, so it would, of course, send you outside of it"

Which it doesn't automatically.

"And then where would it send you?"

In another unspecified location.

"But how can a rift through space and time send you in another point of it?"

Wormholes are technical rifts through spacetime, but they don't send you outside of it, hence why we count creating wormholes as Portal Creation.

I will later cut the Shadow pics from that gif so we may add it to his profile.

Back