• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@UltimateFlare It's not like they're separate keys.

Anyways, Dark Queen was stomping base Sonic but Shadow should be able to match her AP by taking off his inhibitor rings. I think Shadow would take it, he's way more versatile such as having time stop and of course he will make it difficult for her to land hits on him by teleport spamming. Shadow can also get around the type 8 by BFR.

@ShadowWarrior I asked because Shadow (kinda) scales to Sonic in Generations who is much stronger than he was in Black Knight, so maybe he can bridge the AP gap (we don't know how much of a boost Limitless Shadow or Excalibur Sonic are to determine how strong they exactly are)

Shadow would probably do a better job against her than Sonic did since he can just pop out of the way of almost every blow + Chaos Spear + Chaos Boost and if things get too heated, he'll use Chaos Blast as a last resort.

I'm voting Shadow.

I'm voting Merlina due to possibly still superior AP and Immortality meaning Shadow has no way of putting her down

I don't think so. Shadow casually annihilated an army of Mephiles clones after taking off his inhibitors. BFR/incap is an option for Shadow.

I think it's safe to say that Shadow scales at least to a much stronger Generations Sonic. And, if he took off his Inhibitor Rings, I believe he'd definitely close the AP gap, if not become higher than DQ's. His abilities are more diverse than Merlina so he has more options, but all he really needs to do is BFR her away. So, FRA, I vote Shad.

What about melina's precognition is that combat applicable or no. Also I don't think shadow is going to be able to bfr something that size.

Back